Thread: Anytime some Rebel or anybody wants to give you shit about Mullen...

vCash

Anytime some Rebel or anybody wants to give you shit about Mullen...

remind them of this-

Only 6 SEC teams have played in bowl games in each of the last 3 seasons:

Bama
    LSU
    Florida
    Georgia
    South Carolina
    MISSISSIPPI STATE

That also takes away the misnomer that "making a bowl game is so easy now"

vCash
    They really do search for anything to discredit our minor successes of late. Relatively to our history they aren't minor but I'm not gonna get carried away. If my twitter is any indication, engies piece is going to cause a lot of hurt feelings. That chart set off more pre loaded OM spirit come backs in my @ mentions than I care to rehash. It will be fun

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    They really do search for anything to discredit our minor successes of late. Relatively to our history they aren't minor but I'm not gonna get carried away. If my twitter is any indication, engies piece is going to cause a lot of hurt feelings. That chart set off more pre loaded OM spirit come backs in my @ mentions than I care to rehash. It will be fun
    No doubt. This year's Egg Bowl should be as intense as any have been since the 90's

vCash
    Maybe this is wishful thinking, but I have a feeling that St.Bucky is going to underwhelm this year. Be it injuries, or the playing off emotion getting old or any combo of various things.

I'd love them to underachieve for the season and for Mullen to skulldrag them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Fillmore View Post
    Maybe this is wishful thinking, but I have a feeling that St.Bucky is going to underwhelm this year. Be it injuries, or the playing off emotion getting old or any combo of various things.

I'd love them to underachieve for the season and for Mullen to skulldrag them.

Their schedule is brutal. If they were to lose to Vandy, a 1-6 start is very possible. Even if they beat Vandy, I don't see them better than 3-4. Their fans are penciling in wins over LSU and Auburn and I just don't see that

vCash
    8 wins is the max for them and I don't see them making it that far. 6-6 or 7-5 is the best to expect from them with a big ass beating on Thanksgiving night

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuit View Post
    8 wins is the max for them and I don't see them making it that far. 6-6 or 7-5 is the best to expect from them with a big ass beating on Thanksgiving night
    It is certainly a must-win for us in S'ville this year

vCash
    And for Mullen... He has to get that Egg back or all his shit talking losses any credibility..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishwater99 View Post
    And for Mullen... He has to get that Egg back or all his shit talking losses any credibility..
    I agree- thats a game we cannot lose this November

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    remind them of this-

Only 6 SEC teams have played in bowl games in each of the last 3 seasons:

Bama
    LSU
    Florida
    Georgia
    South Carolina
    MISSISSIPPI STATE

That also takes away the misnomer that "making a bowl game is so easy now"
    I made this exact same point to a bear not long ago, actually. That's some pretty elite company.

Banned
    vCash
    In fact, when you take into account that we've won two of our last three, LSU drops completely out of that list.

You want to piss a bear off even worse than that? Tell them Mullen had a better year in 2009 than Freeze did in 2012. Hell, Mullen beat a team that won nine and a cotton bowl......