Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
I don't have a dog in the hunt, but I'm convinced Ramos intentionally tried to injure Salah. The dude is a dirty SOB and has been for his entire career. Now I agree with Dudy that he didn't use any judo move. That's crazy talk. But the dude has a rep for being a bastard.

As for Karius, who knows? All that really matters is that he was concussed and it probably had an effect on the game. I think Real probably still wins, but the way Liverpool, specifically Karius, completely melted down sucked.

I'd love to see Wenger get the Real job. I think he'd be a good fit and it would take a lot of pressure off him to be able to just focus on coaching. Use them to go get that European trophy missing from his CV. #WengerIn for Real.
Haha. I don?t want Wenger. I want either Pochettino, or Guti out or the top names so far.

For Ramos, he is fiery and does cross the line sometimes. And I do think he meant to be physical w Salah and maybe even bring him down. Defenders are taught, from day 1, the ball or the man can beat you. Not both. Defenders bring down forwards countless times a game, but I think it?s a bit irrational to think he?s good enough to bring down Salah by pinning his right arm in an attempt to hurt his left. Just seems a bit silly. But I won?t argue anymore. Everyone is entitled to their opinions on that stuff. And arguing won?t change any I suppose