Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tide Insider is the latest in on the BearSharks and the NCAA

vCash

Tide Insider is the latest in on the BearSharks and the NCAA

saying they had received a letter from the NCAA

Then you had Jay Barker saying that on the radio in Alabama this morning- I'm sure he got it from the TI

Apparently it's not a just an EliteDawg Conspiracy anymore. Flabby and I have enlisted the help of other schools now to make things up**
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

Then you had Jay Barker saying that on the radio in Alabama this morning- I'm sure he got it from the TI

Apparently it's not a just an EliteDawg Conspiracy anymore. Flabby and I have enlisted the help of other schools now to make things up**
    Bout time y'all delegated some of the work out. A conspiracy that big is just too much for a two man operation. Since LSU is in town this weekend see what kind of help you can get from them since they are their real rival and all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

I can see it now, the Bears will release a statement saying they have indeed received a letter from the NCAA which read as follows: "This letter is being sent to commend you for your strict adherence to all NCAA recruiting rules and guidelines. Your university is a shining star in the area of NCAA compliance."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    I can see it now, the Bears will release a statement saying they have indeed received a letter from the NCAA which read as follows: "This letter is being sent to commend you for your strict adherence to all NCAA recruiting rules and guidelines. Your university is a shining star in the area of NCAA compliance."
    I think what they will say "We lawyered up, nothing to see here".

vCash
    Nah... they'll probably just deny reporters' rights to FOIA the letter like they did the emails and complaints they got when Freeze requested info of them cheating.

vCash

TSUN and NCAA

Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Nah... they'll probably just deny reporters' rights to FOIA the letter like they did the emails and complaints they got when Freeze requested info of them cheating.
    If this is the fact that the letter arrived, it is a heck of a lot sooner than I thought. Must be some serious flames behind that smoke.

vCash
    I was told by a high white horse souse that 17 schools turned them in for recruiting violations involving last years class, but we were not one the 17.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dash Riprock View Post
    I was told by a high white horse souse that 17 schools turned them in for recruiting violations involving last years class, but we were not one the 17.
    I fairly certain that Bama, UGA, UT, UT, Auburn, FSU, A&M, & Vandy we're probably among that group. I've heard they've interviewed over 40 people from 2 or 3 sources now too. Be interesting to see what happens and if Freezus survives.

vCash
    I fairly certain that Bama, UGA, UT, UT, Auburn, FSU, A&M, & Vandy we're probably among that group. I've heard they've interviewed over 40 people from 2 or 3 sources now too. Be interesting to see what happens and if Freezus survives.
    You can add Clemson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    You can add Clemson.
    not sure how I forgot Clemson...

vCash

Banned
    vCash
    [QUOTE=Political Hack;59805]I fairly certain that Bama, UGA, UT, UT, Auburn, FSU, A&M, & Vandy we're probably among that group. I've heard they've interviewed over 40 people from 2 or 3 sources now too. Be interesting to see what happens and if Freezus survive

This post and the entire thread is the best News of the week
    Last edited by Bully13; 10-03-2013 at 02:58 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dash Riprock View Post
    You can't believe anything a horse tells you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgInMemphis View Post
    You can't believe anything a horse tells you.
    Never trust a monkey either.

vCash
    Showing my age. That's a quote on live TV from a reporter during Watergate...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Never trust a monkey either.
    more importantly, NEVER trust a black bear... even if they're a preacher.

vCash
    as the story about the play picks up steam, olemiss will lose any sympathy from the media (other than theirs) and reporters will be interested in just how seedy the olemiss culture is. Or am I just hoping?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    as the story about the play picks up steam, olemiss will lose any sympathy from the media (other than theirs) and reporters will be interested in just how seedy the olemiss culture is. Or am I just hoping?
    it's still coming.

vCash
    I was in Costco talking with a UT fan in line the Sunday after Ole Miss beat them, joked with him about hiring Freeze, and basically got a "hell no, he's pissed off the wrong people". Was there some recruit they got that Texas wanted?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slickdawg View Post
    I was in Costco talking with a UT fan in line the Sunday after Ole Miss beat them, joked with him about hiring Freeze, and basically got a "hell no, he's pissed off the wrong people". Was there some recruit they got that Texas wanted?
    He might have eaten all the wood moulding in the locker room.