Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some silly comments in the game thread

vCash

Some silly comments in the game thread

The one I liked the most is "we're not as talented as them". Not sure what team(s) that person was watching. Maybe you guys believe now.
    And btw it's McCowan, not McGowan or Mcowan or any other variation.

vCash
    It?s mostly cause people react without letting things play out and finish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    It?s mostly cause people react without letting things play out and finish.
    You trying to insult 7?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    You trying to insult 7?
    Not in this case. I said Wilson was the best player on the court, and she was.

vCash
    i Said it few weeks back.
    We have a lot on here that need to read more and post less when it comes to hoops ..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    You trying to insult 7?
    Lol not at all. I?m sure everyone on here has reacted negatively early in games before. Although 7 maybe the champ. JK 7!

vCash
    you’re calling people out for melting in middle of a game? Ok.....

Not everyone is even keeled and enlightened as Buddha like you are. Some of us are passionate fans that let our emotions get the best of us in middle of a game. You don’t want to go down this path.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Lol not at all. I?m sure everyone on here has reacted negatively early in games before. Although 7 maybe the champ. JK 7!
    JK?? He may be undisputed, undefeated heavyweight champ *****
    Last edited by dawgday166; 02-05-2018 at 11:26 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    That wasn't a melt. That was an actual statement of fact.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    JK?? He may be undisputed, undefeated heavyweight champ *****
    I am chill during women basketball. I am not chill at all during football, baseball, basketball, saints, and braves though lol

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tireddawg View Post
    The one I liked the most is "we're not as talented as them". Not sure what team(s) that person was watching. Maybe you guys believe now.
    And btw it's McCowan, not McGowan or Mcowan or any other variation.
    The expiration to call posters out about posts in a game thread expire once the game is over unless you call them out in the same game thread after the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    you’re calling people out for melting in middle of a game? Ok.....

Not everyone is even keeled and enlightened as Buddha like you are. Some of us are passionate fans that let our emotions get the best of us in middle of a game. You don’t want to go down this path.
    Oh buddy, I'm not even keeled & never even met Buddha. I just choose not to subject anyone else to it during a game and let the game play out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    The expiration to call posters out about posts in a game thread expire once the game is over unless you call them out in the same game thread after the game.
    I don't read it during the game, I'm watching the game and it's actually more entertaining to read after a game, especially when we win. Must have missed that in the board rules.

vCash
    Everyone has to admit, when it was 22-10 and we were shooting a blistering 19% and Wilson was getting away with attempted murder it was not looking good. Then combine with TM missing several shots inside two feet and it was easy to get the feeling this just wasn?t our night. I never gave up on the team, but I was mighty frustrated at how things were going. I knew we would get it going, but didn?t know if the refs would let us back in the game.

vCash
    All that matters is, we whipped they ass.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tireddawg View Post
    Must have missed that in the board rules.
    Yea it's not a rule it's just tired to start threads calling posters out about their comments in game threads. People speak with emotions in game threads. It's why they are entertaining. Your username fits.

vCash
    Game threads are where we vent our emotions in the moment. It's a free pass. Arkansas 2015, football, is a great example.. don't judge based on game threads.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    It got a bit over the top for a bit there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Wilson is the currently the 'Kobe/MJ/Labron' of college WBB. Meaning, she can play as aggressive as she wants with ZERO worries about getting called for a foul. She ALWAYS gets the benefit of the call. Always.

Wilson mugged MSU players last night and didn't pick up her FIRST until the 4th quarter.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    Wilson is the currently the 'Kobe/MJ/Labron' of college WBB. Meaning, she can play as aggressive as she wants with ZERO worries about getting called for a foul. She ALWAYS gets the benefit of the call. Always.

Wilson mugged MSU players last night and didn't pick up her FIRST until the 4th quarter.
    Hell, one time she went over the back so much she literally fell over someone's back. My wife pointed out she shuffles her feet almost every time she catches the ball. She basically travels every time. McCowan was called for a travel when she didn't. Wilson is the best player in WBB but she gets away with a lot.