Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enjoy the morning fellas

vCash

Enjoy the morning fellas

should be the best group of WR's to sign with us in awhile. Great news for a team with basically 5 OL starters returning and a stable of RB's.

All Hail Early Signing Day 2017!!!
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Sounds good

vCash
    I want to go ahead and say Thank you for what a job Brad Peterson, Pat Austin, Rod Gibson and the rest of the recruiting staff did this year! Wow they really helped apply the glue to this entire class. What a great job and I'm sure Coach Moorhead was impressed with their work. #HailState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHildreth3 View Post
    I want to go ahead and say Thank you for what a job Brad Peterson, Pat Austin, Rod Gibson and the rest of the recruiting staff did this year! Wow they really helped apply the glue to this entire class. What a great job and I'm sure Coach Moorhead was impressed with their work. #HailState
    Absolutely..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHildreth3 View Post
    I?ll wait till the morning the throw around congratulations.

If Mason and Lovett don?t sign and/or Carvin goes elsewhere, it will be disappointing.

No doubt those guys have stepped up but I want to see signatures before I count my chickens.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

If Mason and Lovett don?t sign and/or Carvin goes elsewhere, it will be disappointing.

No doubt those guys have stepped up but I want to see signatures before I count my chickens.
    If we keep Lovett and add Either Carvin or whop it will be a good class regardless of what mason does. I'd like to land Carvin and whop but 1 for 2 ain't bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    If we keep Lovett and add Either Carvin or whop it will be a good class regardless of what mason does. I'd like to land Carvin and whop but 1 for 2 ain't bad.
    Eh. If we were competing in Big 12 I’d agree, but we need both. I’ll be happy by the end of the day, but if we don’t land Carvin, it’ll be disappointing for a while

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    should be the best group of WR's to sign with us in awhile. Great news for a team with basically 5 OL starters returning and a stable of RB's.

All Hail Early Signing Day 2017!!!
    Thanks Coach, Hail State!

vCash

I need to send you some cannabas oil cause u one Debbie downer Sob.

Nm

vCash
    We need mother****ing wide receivers and that's what we are getting in this class. That is THE top priority as it should be. We sign those WR's and we are good. Anything else is icing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    We need mother****ing wide receivers and that's what we are getting in this class. That is THE top priority as it should be. We sign those WR's and we are good. Anything else is icing.
    We need CBs too though... this is my only concern with this class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Agreed....but I won't wring my hands over it too much. We have a stacked defense with a lot of talent in the secondary that either a) they were all over-rated or b) they were undercoached. Now, I have a problem thinking that they were all over over-rated which means to me that it may have been coaching. Even with that though we had a very successful defense this year for the most part.

What we don't have is WR's. It's bad. With Mojo's offense we have to have quality WR's or we may as welljust hope for 6 wins. I was very concerned about that so it's great seeing our new staff focusing on those players.

Banned
    vCash
    I wanna us turn the corner on the OL front. I understand the WR immediate need due to OL returnees but damn.

vCash
    Gardner already in the boat. Sent letter in early this morning. No shocker there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We need ol too. Can't afford to follow up last year's showings with a small OL class.

vCash

nothing wrong with applauding the EFFORT regardless of who doesn't sign - these guys did a great job at keeping these recruits close - and after a coaching change .... they get my respect - well done guys and thanks ... HAILSTATE
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Lovett and Mason aren’t signing anywhere right now. Carvin to State

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Lovett and Mason aren’t signing anywhere right now. Carvin to State
    I’ll take this.

Carvin the rarest commodity of the group. Keep 1 of Lovett and Mason

vCash
    Did we know james williams was flipping to Ole Miss? I don't really follow recruiting and an Ole Miss shitbird is texting me about him

vCash
    Carvin to Tennessee per Barton Simmons

Horrible day thus far