Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For the Pruitt camp

vCash

For the Pruitt camp

Any idea on what sort of offensive philosophy he would go for? Are there any connections to current OCs in his background?

vCash
    Someone said Billy Napier

vCash
    I hate Bama leftovers. He has absolutely no HC experience. Can he recruit? I hate his fat face.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    No thank you, only worked around elite talent.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    I hate Bama leftovers. He has absolutely no HC experience. Can he recruit? I hate his fat face.
    Kirby Smart says hello.

vCash
    Bama leftovers?? Guy was at UGA and FSU. Think he was pretty good at all 3 spots
    Could Mullen recruit ?
    No HC experience? Did Mullen ?
    You hate is fat face.. as stupid as that is that's ur best argument.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    No thank you, only worked around elite talent.
    This too!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Kirby Smart says hello.

And that's why Georgia did a Georgia AGAIN and lost when all they had to do was win out. The book is still out on Kirby Smart.

vCash
    If Pruitt is the guy, I think he could take a page out of smart?s book and hire another ex-ark OC in enus. Little briles and Sterlin Gilbert could be good hires too

vCash
    Pruitt would recruit his ass off. To me he’s by far the best name being mentioned. Need to get a spread option offensive coordinator to pair with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Bama leftovers?? Guy was at UGA and FSU. Think he was pretty good at all 3 spots
    Could Mullen recruit ?
    I would assume we wouldn't have to go that route again. Mullen came after Croom. We're hiring another crap shoot when it's probably not necessary. And as Course said dude has only been at places that recruit themselves. I don't have a good feeling about Pruitt. You'll be the main one bashing him in two years.

vCash
    Could Mullen recruit ?
    Mullen was innovative on offense and could develop a QB. Our program was also in a different place back then and we didn’t have just a ton of realistic options. Pruitt could possibly be a decent HC if he brought In the right offensive staff..if he would even think about running a bammer offense we need to avoid him.

For the Pruitt fans what makes you think he would make a good HC? What’s his history/track record as a DC?

vCash
    Pruitt is a tireless recruiter and helluva DC. He's very aggressive. Left UGA bc he clashed with Richt. He has the pedigree and recruiting ties. Just need a really good OC. He'd do really well at MSU.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    And that's why Georgia did a Georgia AGAIN and lost when all they had to do was win out. The book is still out on Kirby Smart.
    Yes 11-1 and playing the SEC championship in year 2 is quite the step back for Georgia..wth?

vCash
    Pruitt could suck, I agree its a gamble but he has the bigger name for recruits. Maybe he could do what Kirby is doing, on a smaller scale of course. I still like Bill Clark and the Troy coach also. I do trust Cohen to make the best hire that fits Msu. He made a great hire in cann so that makes me feel better about him hiring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shake 'n Bake View Post
    Pruitt would recruit his ass off. To me he’s by far the best name being mentioned. Need to get a spread option offensive coordinator to pair with him.
    This is where I'm at too. Combine a not-such-an-arrogant-all-knowing-ass but still from Urban coaching tree with Pruitt. Best of both worlds.

Dan will still suck at FL unless he can find a good OC to work with him. Which for him might be hard to do. Urban said on first interview with him he wanted to hit Mullen.

Not having an OC was holding Malzahn back too. Can't run the game and offense at same time.
    Last edited by dawgday166; 11-26-2017 at 10:07 PM.

vCash
    I would assume we wouldn't have to go that route again. Mullen came after Croom. We're hiring another crap shoot when it's probably not necessary. And as Course said dude has only been at places that recruit themselves. I don't have a good feeling about Pruitt. You'll be the main one bashing him in two years.
    I would listen to ur argument if you had given any valid points.
    Any coach is a crap shoot no matter who it's besides a handful guys. (Which we have zero shot at)
    Hell Fla is on their 3rd coach since urban left
    LSU hired Coach O for Christ sake
    Tenn is almost as big a dumpster fire as OM

What makes anyone else that we have a legit shot at getting a slam dunk hire over Pruitt ..??? And I'm not saying it's Pruitt or bust..

vCash
    Pruitt’s one year at Florida State they won the national championship and led the country in scoring d. He’s not just a bama leftover

vCash
    I would listen to ur argument if you had given any valid points.
    Any coach is a crap shoot no matter who it's besides a handful guys. (Which we have zero shot at)
    Hell Fla is on their 3rd coach since urban left
    LSU hired Coach O for Christ sake
    Tenn is almost as big a dumpster fire as OM

What makes anyone else that we have a legit shot at getting a slam dunk hire over Pruitt ..??? And I'm not saying it's Pruitt or bust..
    Who said anything about a slam dunk hire? I just want someone who has actually had a HC job before. Literally we will have our best team ever in the hands of a rookie head coach.

vCash

Bama offense is spread out now too...

Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Mullen was innovative on offense and could develop a QB. Our program was also in a different place back then and we didn?t have just a ton of realistic options. Pruitt could possibly be a decent HC if he brought In the right offensive staff..if he would even think about running a bammer offense we need to avoid him.

For the Pruitt fans what makes you think he would make a good HC? What?s his history/track record as a DC?
    Nm