Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Per our source in Oxford

vCash

Per our source in Oxford

OM brass is aware they are getting a 2nd year bowl ban. They are also aware of significant scholarship losses on the horizon.

Official notification will occur by November 15th

vCash
    Thank you!

vCash
    So, 1 more year bowl ban? OM has to be pretty happy with that portion of the penalty if this is the case. That would keep the flood gates from opening on transfers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    So, 1 more year bowl ban? OM has to be pretty happy with that portion of the penalty if this is the case. That would keep the flood gates from opening on transfers
    Have you seen them play. Whether they have transfers or not, they are gonna be dog shi* for the foreseeable future

vCash
    "9 over 3!!!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Danko View Post
    Have you seen them play. Whether they have transfers or not, they are gonna be dog shi* for the foreseeable future
    I didn?t say they were gonna be back anytime soon. Just saying 1 more instead of 2 is sort of a win on the postseason part anyway. They could still get hammered on the scholarships. They will suck either way, but keeping the 2016 class together at least gives their fan base hope

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteLeaks View Post
    OM brass is aware they are getting a 2nd year bowl ban. They are also aware of significant scholarship losses on the horizon.

Official notification will occur by November 15th
    You don’t know shit! Fancy and McNotafan said one year and less than 20. And the Dogs were going to be so disappointed. I mean they were at the COI and talked directly to Bobby Cremins and the gang and they told them “you good”!

vCash
    I didn?t say they were gonna be back anytime soon. Just saying 1 more instead of 2 is sort of a win on the postseason part anyway. They could still get hammered on the scholarships. They will suck either way, but keeping the 2016 class together at least gives their fan base hope
    I know dude, just bustin your balls. You are correct tho, it will be a win in their eyes and on paper to keep 2016 class on campus for sure.

vCash
    Adding another bowl ban isn't a win, by any means. The flood gates are still going to open up on transfers. OM will be forced to grant releases to players, or get skewered in the public eye. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the NCAA extended transfer (eligible for immediate play) options to sophomores (i.e., the 2016 class players), too.

vCash
    An additional year makes it a 2 year ban which will allow players to transfer.

vCash

I will stick by my sources that said 2 year bowl ban 33 over 3 and 7 years probation.

Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Nm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I am not certain by any means, but I think it would have to be 2 additional years to allow sophomores free transfer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Nm
    I would hope it would be closer to 40 schollies but I can dig that.

vCash
    I am not certain by any means, but I think it would have to be 2 additional years to allow sophomores free transfer
    No it?s 2 years total. If the NCAA accepts this year self imposed that becomes part of the sanctions and if the NCAA adds a year it becomes a 2 year ban,

At least that?s what I read on the NCAA site lol

vCash
    If that's all they get then proceed to cheat. Wipe your arse with the NCAA penalty matrix because it is worthless.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Adding another bowl ban isn't a win, by any means. The flood gates are still going to open up on transfers. OM will be forced to grant releases to players, or get skewered in the public eye. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the NCAA extended transfer (eligible for immediate play) options to sophomores (i.e., the 2016 class players), too.
    I'll be honest I don't think you will see that many transfers.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    If that's all they get then proceed to cheat. Wipe your arse with the NCAA penalty matrix because it is worthless.
    Yea, what he said. If this is all they get, get ready for the Wild Wild West to ensue. Keep those savings accounts full fellas. And the haves will extend their gap with the have nots.

Banned
    vCash
    I'm still saying 32 over 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    All they get? A 2 year bowl ban and 30 -35 scholarships will destroy what little is left of the Ole Miss football program. The SEC, particularly the SEC West, is hyper-competitive, and the loss of only a few scholarships, let alone 30 plus over 3-4 years, is devastating for a mid to lower tier program.
    Last edited by Dolphus Raymond; 11-01-2017 at 09:41 PM.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    That is a 20 yr punishment if it?s 35 schollies. They ain?t USCw. **** those shitbirds