Thread: We need to paste this(and everything like this) in our lockerr room"

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash

We need to paste this(and everything like this) in our lockerr room"

cla Travis SEC power ranking, including Ohio State"

11. Here are my SEC power rankings -- including Ohio State -- for games that have actually been played:

1. Alabama

2. LSU

3. Georgia

4. Texas A&M

5. South Carolina

6. Ole Miss

7. Ohio State

8. Florida

9. Missouri

10. Vanderbilt

11. Auburn

12. Tennessee

13. Arkansas

14. Mississippi State

15. Kentucky

vCash
    Holy crap, the amount of stupidity in that list is staggering.

vCash
    Clay Travis is a hack, no offense to Hack.

If he thinks playing OK State and Auburn puts at 14 he is just 1/4 inch away from being an asshole.

vCash
    we have to prove it on the field...2 weeks from now would be a good time to do it
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Clay is a clown. He knows as much about football as I do about British Literature.

ETA: Yes, we have to prove it. Where he has MSU ranked is hard to argue with, but the rest of it doesn't add up. We had AU on the ropes; look where he has them. UT hasn't impressed anyone this season. The bears are not better than Ohio State.

His website, outkick the coverage, is on par with bleacher report. I don't put any stock into a word he says.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    we have to prove it on the field...2 weeks from now would be a good time to do it
    I don't know what Power Rankings are, but just looking at the list I looks about right to me until we prove something on the field.

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    I agree it is, but it should motivate our players.

vCash
    I personally think the list is garbage and created by someone that has no ability to evaluate talent, but, at the same time, we have to prove something on the field. Everyone on this board knows that we are good enough to be ranked as high as 6th on that list, but until we prove it on the field, I can't blame non-football people for making these lists.

If we beat LSU, like we can, then this all changes.

vCash

What is with his...

..random insertion of Ohio State in a SEC list?

Some people are so ****ing stupid you wonder how they dress themselves every morning.

And no, this list should not be on any locker room bulletin board.

It should be apart of the toilet paper so people can wipe their ass with it.