Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "We will be Alabama's first real test"

vCash

"We will be Alabama's first real test"

That's what I heard an Ole Miss guy say at my sons football game tonight. I guess he's living in the Ole Miss fantasy land. They are going have a hard and long fall back to reality.

vCash
    Yep, I think Saban goes Rammer Jammer on their ass.

Banned
    vCash
    You should have told him how disappointing it is to believe haha. Bama is good

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Yeah, playing Johnny Football at Kyle Field isn't a real test.

Just wait until Bo Wallace rolls up in T-Town. Saban won't know what hit him.

vCash
    The wild thing is that ESPN will make SURE that the game'll be hyped up big time! They are LOVING on the bears & it makes certain they won't be slipping under the radar.

vCash
    52-27 Bama

aTm runs the same offense as ole miss with 3 times the talent AND Johnny Football making stupid crazy plays. I don't think ole miss will hang very long.

vCash
    I watched that UM-TX game last night and I have to say I was shocked at how horrible TX looked!

Case McCoy's side arm throwing motion was as awkward as I have ever seen......hats off to UM for doing what should have done in the second half but TX looks pitiful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    That's what I heard an Ole Miss guy say at my sons football game tonight. I guess he's living in the Ole Miss fantasy land. They are going have a hard and long fall back to reality.
    Even better than a bear at work.

Banned
    vCash
    I think Bama wins but it will be close just because football gods hate me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred's Love Boat View Post
    No it won't.

vCash
    I hope the Dark Lord Saban makes this one ugly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred's Love Boat View Post
    Somehow I've missed the handle, Fred's Love Boat, until now. Well done. That's funny whether you're trolling or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by messageboardsuperhero View Post
    Yeah, playing Johnny Football at Kyle Field isn't a real test.

Just wait until Bo Wallace rolls up in T-Town. Saban won't know what hit him.

Just like when Bo rolled up to the Pike House at OM... Still doesn't know who hit him!

vCash
    I'm not so sure. I realize Saban isn't gonna be overlooking them this year but Ole Miss damn sure knows how to game plan on offense..something we aren't familiar with. Yeah I hope they get their brains beat in, but most of the predictions of the bear season to date have been WAY off. If I didn't hate Ole Miss I would enjoy watching the way they play.

vCash
    Bama is going to win by 20+
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I think it will be closer than last yr. Bama's defense isn't near as good and OM offense looks to be improved.

vCash
    Odd thing is, some Bama fans are worried about this game, as in worried they will lose. Many, many Bama fans have bought into the OM hype.

vCash
    [QUOTE=CJDAWG85;54051]Just like when Bo rolled up to the Pike House at OM... Still doesn't know who hit him![

Being Pike I am sure it was not a who. It was multiple whos.

vCash
    Bama needs to hit Bo early and often. Think how would the point differential would change if the shoulder caves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Original48 View Post
    I'm not so sure. I realize Saban isn't gonna be overlooking them this year but Ole Miss damn sure knows how to game plan on offense..something we aren't familiar with. Yeah I hope they get their brains beat in, but most of the predictions of the bear season to date have been WAY off. If I didn't hate Ole Miss I would enjoy watching the way they play.
    This.

I know UMiss hasn't beaten anybody good yet, but too many people are still unwilling to admit that they have a solid team. They won't win but they will play hard.