Thread: Oxford Real Estate Market...

vCash

Oxford Real Estate Market...

Is gonna get crushed harder than Sparkles ***** during recruitapalooza!
    Last edited by Acid mouth; 07-23-2017 at 01:00 PM.

vCash

For sure....

Quote Originally Posted by Acid mouth View Post
    Is gonna get crushed harder than Sparkles ***** during recruitapalooza!
    That whole area is going to take a huge hit. I was talking to an ole miss chick last night who said Oxford used to be great, but it is so crowded now that she hates it. I said well you're about to get your old Oxford back then. She was actually excited.

vCash
    Two more years before it hits rock bottom

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Fortunately my parents bout a condo up there for my sibling to attend law school. They purchased during the blown Nutt years and sold right after the Sugar Bowl. Took some poor OM bastard to the cleaners on that deal. Almost doubled their investment at the expense of delusion and arrogance overtaking logic and reason. Good thing they listened to me and the revelations I passed along from this board. Not only are those bastards going into the NCAA frying pan, they have allowed MsU grads to profit off of them. F*ck those shitbirds!!

vCash
    I've financed some real estate up there but I cut it off last year. I've actually advised several of my customers who are friends to sell their rentals and pay me off. Several have.