Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow, the bs that I just witnessed YOU cannot defend!

vCash

Wow, the bs that I just witnessed YOU cannot defend!

I have never in my life seen more excuse makers in my life. The opportunities to close this game out were countless. We are done! No excuse for losing this game to a first year HC that we have game planned against before, and a DC that used to work for us!

In the second half, they put 7-8 in the box, and we consistently tried to run the middle on them. We only stretched them to the corner twice with Holloway gaining 7 once!

Bucky is doing more with less based on their attrition, and our complete lack of ****ing in game coaching.

PS: Our defense is terrible too! No tackling mother****ers!!

vCash
    Hello people welcome to witnessing Mullen hit his ceiling 2 years ago!

Banned
    vCash
    The underlying issue is recruiting. Talent trumps all, and we're a 2-3 star team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDawg View Post
    The underlying issue is recruiting. Talent trumps all, and we're a 2-3 star team.
    except on defense where we played ten 4 and 5 star players tonight
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Which makes the GW drive even worse.

vCash
    I totally agree with this. We are supposed to be winning the recruiting battle in Mississippi and while we have improved in that regard, we still lose too many one on one battles. You can't have assistant coaches telling an Army All-American guard from South Panola to f-off because he wants to take a visit to UCLA especially when you are allowing your All-Star DE to go visit Ole Miss.

Banned
    vCash
    Ruh roh. Who do we blame now?

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I totally agree with this. We are supposed to be winning the recruiting battle in Mississippi and while we have improved in that regard, we still lose too many one on one battles. You can't have assistant coaches telling an Army All-American guard from South Panola to f-off because he wants to take a visit to UCLA especially when you are allowing your All-Star DE to go visit Ole Miss.
    If you look up the definition of incompetent in the dictionary, it will have our coaching staff next to it.

vCash
    You guys keep drinking the kool aid!!! It's not recruiting that beat us tonight....it was straight up poor fundamentals on tackling and absolute "I'm a ***** playcalling" offensively. I am completely done with the entire bullshit program.'

I mean done....no money, no attendance, no give a shit!! There's a time in all supporters' lives that they stand up and say enough is enough! That time is now!!! We pay Dan $2.6mm/yr, and that is WAY MORE THEN WHAT WE ARE GETTING IN RETURN"!!! We are giving him everything, and tonight is a perfect example of getting completely ****ed out of your investment! This is worse then OBAMACARE!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Will James View Post
    Which makes the GW drive even worse.
    agreed...prevent defense is always a loser

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Mullen has signed almost twice as many top 10 Mississippi recruits as Freezus the last 2 Signing Days

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Mullen has signed almost twice as many top 10 Mississippi recruits as Freezus the last 2 Signing Days
    And pissed away their talent with his ego. How ****ing sad is it when you find yourself saying I wish he went to LSU or Bama.

vCash
    We're getting our ass kicked in recruiting by freezus, no way to spin it at this point

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bocfarm View Post
    We're getting our ass kicked in recruiting by freezus, no way to spin it at this point
    Not in Mississippi- that cant be denied

Nationally- Freezus does a much better job

vCash

Freeze signed 3 of the top 10 in the nation last year.

They kicked our ass in recruiting and I don't see that trend changing for the time being. Our coaching is lacking and our recruiting is lacking. Hard headed, arrogant, lost the fire, questionable play calling, failure to realize that there is an issue with a coach and make a quick change, failure to notice that Prescott is the best option for our offense. These are a few things that I can bitch about in regards to our football program.
    Not in Mississippi- that cant be denied

Nationally- Freezus does a much better job

vCash
    why do you guys feel it necessary to change the argument????

I simply replied to Todd saying we were losing H2H battles in Mississippi. That's not a true statement. We have signed 9 top 10 players from Mississippi the last 2 years. Ole Miss has only signed 5. Thats a fact- its not opinion. And their 5 signees include Koolio Moore and Buchanan at that.

vCash
    That doesn't really surprise me too much. As you mentioned, we've gotten many very good 4-5 star level prospects on defense and have won those battles. Chris Jones, Quay, Nick James, Eulls, Dee Arrington, Gerri Green this year, Richie Brown, PJ Jones and etc.

But on offense- it seems like we almost always come up short unless it's a running back. And the o-line recruiting has been God awful.

We've got to start to figure out a way to get guys like Moncrief, Aaron Morris, Tony Conner, CJ Johnson, and etc.

vCash
    What a joke. Auburn didn't have a load full of that many more star players than us. This was coaching pure and simple. This isn't Bama stacked with 5 legitimate NFL position players at every position

vCash
    Not the defense's fault. Have you watched college football lately? Not exactly a lot of shut down defensive performances. Our defense easily did what it had to do to win this game.

vCash
    When THICK, a former player says he is done, I am too.
    Now we get to see if Dan the ***** can make a decision.
    1 Cut Bell and have open tryout for kickers.
    2 Put all Coaches on notice, that crap performance is not except able.
    3. Take FULL credit for that loss.
    4. PLAY the best players. Shumpert!

Losing 7 of 9. Hey Scott we are watching.