Thread: So, do we have enough emotional currency left for USC?

Banned
    vCash

So, do we have enough emotional currency left for USC?

I certainly think so. It won't be talent that wins or loses for us on Sunday. We just have to be as ready as we were tonight from a mental aspect. We know already we can beat them if we finish. Just gotta do it.

vCash
    Vic and Morgan Williams ain't gonna let there be no letdown! Itty bitty might whoop all of them if they don't come out ready to play!

vCash
    SC is going down. This is a different team than even the one that played them in the SECT. This is the best team in the country. It's strange to say that, but it is absolutely true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    SC is going down. This is a different team than even the one that played them in the SECT. This is the best team in the country. It's strange to say that, but it is absolutely true.
    You are correct, sir!

Banned
    vCash
    Get ready to watch Dawn get pissed.

All SEC, how cool is this? And we get South Carolina one more time.

vCash
    111-1!!

vCash
    Without SEC refs we win by double figures.

vCash
    Defense will do it. Our offense is okay but our defense is what has gotten us here. "Defense wins Championships" has never felt more Tru to me than it has in the last two weeks.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    It's always a concern coming off a win like this but I think we have the coach and players to pull it off. Some people will point out that we had to go to OT and SC didn't but they need to check the minutes our starters played in the 1st two rounds. I think we are in good shape for the finals.

vCash
    Win and they're making a movie about this. I said the same thing about Dak and I stand by that too. MSU is blessed.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Like in Vegas, you never leave the table on a Hot Streak! We're going to take it.

vCash
    Watching the first game.. I cheered openly for USC. As i told others before hand. We want USC. We want revenge.
    Tonight was revenge for last year. Sunday is revenge for the 2 games we lost to them and the 2 championships we lost because of them. Win the last one that matters the most.