Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incarcerated Bob say:

vCash

Incarcerated Bob say:

@incarceratedbob: Ole Miss your time is coming... SOOOOOOON -- Oklahoma St investigation took 10-11 months so be patient u guys will feel that burn soon #IBN

vCash
    Pretty sure this guy is full of shit and is just looking for attention.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Nies Grind Time View Post
    Pretty sure this guy is full of shit and is just looking for attention.
    Who cares. He may be. But it's funny because it makes them so angry.

vCash
    someone send that guy a cowbell .... that 10-11 month investigation was SI .... the NCAA will take much longer, kinda like pouring salt on a snail

vCash
    I'm calling his bluff. Texas can't beat a wet paper sack right now. Of all weeks, this is the week to screw Ole Miss while betting big on Texas.

vCash
    The Ole Miss fans I am friends with say there is no truth to any further "investigation" into Freeze & company and that the NCAA cleared them of any wrong doing in the recruitment of CJ so all is good in Rebel land. When I asked them about the NCAA looking into how they landed Tunsil and Golson they just laugh and say we are throwing anything and everything at them hoping something sticks because we are getting our ass kicked in recruiting. They are not worried at all so let's hope something breaks soon to slap the shitty smirks right off of their arrogant ass faces!!! But honestly and unfortunately, I see nothing happening to those cake eating B*******!!!

vCash
    Truthfully, I see nothing happening to anyone in any of these stories when it comes to the NCAA. That organization is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully01 View Post
    Truthfully, I see nothing happening to anyone in any of these stories when it comes to the NCAA. That organization is a joke.
    The more stories that come out will either force the NCAA to level someone or fold completely.

vCash
    They have no subpoena power and depend on universities to self impose penalties themselves. Most of their enforcement staff is being hired off by smart universities. I think the NCAA enforcement division is done.

vCash
    unless you serve yourself up on a silver platter...

vCash
    That's what they tell me too. I doubt the NCAA has done much investigation at all to this point so how do they know what the future holds?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully01 View Post
    They have no subpoena power and depend on universities to self impose penalties themselves.
    This just isn't true. I'm not saying it's smart in all cases to give them incriminating information on yourself, but see how much USC cooperated or self-imposed penalties.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    That's what they tell me too. I doubt the NCAA has done much investigation at all to this point so how do they know what the future holds?
    Why haven't we seen a writer from OM question the NCAA? You can bet your house that if the investigation was over- they would have an article with an NCAA spokesman saying it was done. Auburn did. Yet we have nothing- why?

Because the NCAA doesn't comment about ongoing investigations
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun View Post
    The Ole Miss fans I am friends with say there is no truth to any further "investigation" into Freeze & company and that the NCAA cleared them of any wrong doing in the recruitment of CJ so all is good in Rebel land. When I asked them about the NCAA looking into how they landed Tunsil and Golson they just laugh and say we are throwing anything and everything at them hoping something sticks because we are getting our ass kicked in recruiting. They are not worried at all so let's hope something breaks soon to slap the shitty smirks right off of their arrogant ass faces!!! But honestly and unfortunately, I see nothing happening to those cake eating B*******!!!
    They are being investigated. This I know. It probably won't amount to anything but there is an investigation and all the SEC coaches are making sure the recruits know about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    They are being investigated. This I know. It probably won't amount to anything but there is an investigation and all the SEC coaches are making sure the recruits know about it.
    100% fact- and why they are working so hard to hide it. They arent going to admit anything to anybody that isnt red and blue

vCash
    I've noticed things have gone quiet but that doesn't mean this thing is over. You can bet the ranch that if this investigation had closed they would be beating their chest and telling you they were clear. Instead... silence. Pretty telling if you ask me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SignalToNoise View Post
    I've noticed things have gone quiet but that doesn't mean this thing is over. You can bet the ranch that if this investigation had closed they would be beating their chest and telling you they were clear. Instead... silence. Pretty telling if you ask me.
    If it was all over, they would have Speck or one of those other doorknobs with a big article about how the NCAA spokesperson said the investigation was done or how they are no longer looking into OM recruiting. They havent done that. It's very telling

vCash

C34

Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    If it was all over, they would have Speck or one of those other doorknobs with a big article about how the NCAA spokesperson said the investigation was done or how they are no longer looking into OM recruiting. They havent done that. It's very telling
    One article I read was that TSUN cleared themselves in the recruitment of CJ. Big difference than the NCAA. Was told by friends in the Philly area that the NCAA took their time while they were there. All they need is cause and effect. Is that correct?

vCash
    they do not need proof. Although it helps them tremendously if the school will agree to their "findings." OM will not do that without sound proof. We did because of limited circumstantial evidence.

we got sanctions for 2 major findings that weren't factually correct.

vCash
    I would feel much better about Ole Miss eventually going down if Incarcerated Bob wasn't screaming about it constantly.

That guy is terrible.