Thread: OT: SOA Fans?

vCash

OT: SOA Fans?

season premiere tonight.

What characters do y'all think they'll kill off this year? Opie was a shocker last year so I figure there will be one or two this year.

vCash
    Can't kill too many, samcro is about gone as it is! This damn ex us Marshall needs to be taken care of he is stirring the pot in every way!

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    I think Gemma gets it this season

vCash
    I think it's Tara and Jax goes off the deep end going into next season.

vCash
    did not see that coming...

vCash
    Think Tigg is as good as gone, could see Bobby come in and kill Jax

vCash
    I actually think Jax and Jemma are the only two that I think are safe this season.

Just shows how good the show is that we're all over the place with what could happen. You can't predict this show.

vCash
    Jax is safe cause without him show is done for!

vCash
    Tig...

vCash
    I think Tara has flipped a switch and went full on bad girl now. There's going to be a lot of crap between her, Jemma, and the girl who got off'd in Sopranos. That story line is sort of boring to me though. I'm glad the show took a big right turn and got back into the gun running stuff with the first episode. The family fighting and internal disputes shouldn't take 100% of the show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barking 13 View Post
    Tig...
    I think Clay works some deal out and gets Tig out of his shit, wouldn't surprise me to see Tara get killed in prison and honestly, would the show lose anything with her gone. I know everytime she's on I want to throw the tv out of a window and start smashing shit.

vCash
    Yeah I vote Tara. She's going to find out what Jax did last night and turn on the club to stay out of jail. She will end up working with that heroin taking ex Marshall from Grounded for Life and the club will kill them both.