Thread: Skinner Injury

vCash

Skinner Injury

Heard a report that he was in a walking boot from 24/7 tonight
    I was just in subway and saw Coach Balis in there. I asked him about Skinner . said he would be fine. Calf injury but would prob be out rest of the spring..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    Heard a report that he was in a walking boot from 24/7 tonight
    I was just in subway and saw Coach Balis in there. I asked him about Skinner . said he would be fine. Calf injury but would prob be out rest of the spring..
    That could actually be a blessing as long as he will be fine in a couple of weeks. It allows R. Brown and some others to get extra reps

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    That could actually be a blessing as long as he will be fine in a couple of weeks. It allows R. Brown and some others to get extra reps
    Agree....

Banned
    vCash
    I was just in subway and saw Coach Balis in there. I asked him about Skinner.
    This is good work. Having boots on the ground is how you get stuff done. We are getting injury reports in Subway. Nice job mic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo Darville View Post
    This is good work. Having boots on the ground is how you get stuff done. We are getting injury reports in Subway. Nice job mic.
    Nice grinding mic. Also agree on it being a blessing in disguise

vCash
    We know Deonte can play - let the browns get more reps. Solid work Mic!

vCash
    and FYI Bails got the chicken breast with pepper jack cheese with green peppers cucumbers lettuce tomatoes sweet and sour sauce and black olives.. Not a fan of that sub...

vCash
    and FYI Bails got the chicken breast with pepper jack cheese with green peppers cucumbers lettuce tomatoes sweet and sour sauce and black olives.. Not a fan of that sub...

now that is Elitedawg info right there

vCash
    You won't find this info on Genespage despite the constant pandering about pizza toppings.

vCash
    He orders weird food. At City Bagel he got lox cream cheese (blended smoked salmon and cream cheese) and eggs on a bagel a while back. I guess when you're a badass you can order whatever you want.

Banned
    vCash
    He didn't get spinach?! I would expect or strength and conditioning coach to go with spinach over lettuce every day of the week. Maybe, they were out, though........ inquiring minds want to know.

vCash
    If he didn't get a PB cookie then I've lost hope in our strength program
    I would attend a function honoring those Somalian pirates if they served bacon wrapped shrimp.