Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noah Elliss?

vCash

Noah Elliss?

He's visiting this weekend and it looks like per 247 that we were his only official visit. Has a lot off good offers (OU, Bama, Auburn, UL, OM, UCLA, etc). What's the story on him? Grades an issue?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    He's visiting this weekend and it looks like per 247 that we were his only official visit. Has a lot off good offers (OU, Bama, Auburn, UL, OM, UCLA, etc). What's the story on him? Grades an issue?
    Yeah. Grades are an issue with him.

Banned
    vCash
    Let's not always jump to that conclusion just because of the circumstances.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Yeah. Grades are an issue with him.
    Could he potentially qualify here. Not trying to down my school, but let's face it, it's a lot easier to get in here than other places

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Could he potentially qualify here. Not trying to down my school, but let's face it, it's a lot easier to get in here than other places
    If a player qualifies based on NCAA standards, a school that really wants him is not going to deny his entry, unless its one of the top academic schools and he's borderline. The teams mentioned elsewhere in this thread as having offered him would all let him in if he qualified per the NCAA, assuming they actually have him as a take.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    If a player qualifies based on NCAA standards, a school that really wants him is not going to deny his entry, unless its one of the top academic schools and he's borderline. The teams mentioned elsewhere in this thread as having offered him would all let him in if he qualified per the NCAA, assuming they actually have him as a take.
    I could be wrong here but I believe the SEC requires one more class, I believe in math, than the NCAA. We have lost several recruits in past to Big 12 because of that issue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the59dawg View Post
    I could be wrong here but I believe the SEC requires one more class, I believe in math, than the NCAA. We have lost several recruits in past to Big 12 because of that issue.
    that is only with JUCO

vCash
    Same requirements at OM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    Same requirements at OM
    And probably Bama, auburn, Arkansas, and lsu, but as you get away from our area, requirements get tougher

vCash
    And probably Bama, auburn, Arkansas, and lsu, but as you get away from our area, requirements get tougher
    I know, I live in TX, and Miss should be higher.

vCash
    And I consider that to be very unfortunate. Universities are first and foremost educational institutions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    If this were true, how do you explain Jamar Chaney not being excepted into UGA?

Banned
    vCash
    FREE NOAH, LET HIM BUILD HIS BOAT!!!

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    And I consider that to be very unfortunate. Universities are first and foremost educational institutions.
    I'd rather the universities stop educating than the current policitical propaganda they spew these days. They teach more ideology and what to think, over how to think freely and independently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDority View Post
    They thought his SAT score was too good to be true based on his GPA. Essentially, they thought he cheated. Completely different situation. Also, turns out Jamar is a damn smart guy.

vCash
    There some test score issue. The President of Ga is the one who would not allow him. Forget the details.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I'd rather the universities stop educating than the current policitical propaganda they spew these days. They teach more ideology and what to think, over how to think freely and independently.
    Good point, but there's also a lot of "book learnin'" going on. We just hear more about the crazy things. If there wasn't we woudn't be making the technical progress we're making in the country/world (e.g., computer processors, communications).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Good point, but there's also a lot of "book learnin'" going on. We just hear more about the crazy things. If there wasn't we woudn't be making the technical progress we're making in the country/world (e.g., computer processors, communications).
    That's all the asians and college dropouts in Silicon Valley.***
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Banned
    vCash
    I thought MS was the only guilty state in this arena. CO too? Weed heppin?

vCash
    His ACT score jumped a little too much when he re took the test. UGA president didn't like it. He qualified but the pres didn't allow it. Richt loved him and said he was a great kid. Turned out that Richt was correct.