Thread: Masters week- Does Tiger have a good week and get that 5th jacket?

vCash

Masters week- Does Tiger have a good week and get that 5th jacket?

I'm looking forward to watching this week- I hope the weather is good

vCash
    I am going to say that his inability to hit the driver right to left gets him here. Although, he is so good everywhere else that he may be able to over come it. You have to be able to hit the driver right to left on several holes at Augusta. How he handles those tee shots will determine if he wins going away or if he comes up a little short.

vCash
    true

I'd like to see Phil and Rory have good weeks...want a really special Sunday this year

vCash
    Tiger will be in the hunt no doubt. Rory had a strong showing last week so look for him to be there. Really wanting Phil to get him another green jacket this week.

vCash
    Tiger has been a putting machine as of late 5th jacket methinks.

vCash
    I'm picking Matt Kuchar for the win. However, if Tiger can get that low 3 wood stinger working in place of his shaky driver look out. Can't wait....probably my most favorite professional sporting event.

vCash
    would love to see Tiger and Rory in the final pairing with Mickelson just in front .... rain predicted on Thursday but should be beautiful after that