Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The bears are really starting to lose it

vCash
    I'm proud of you guys who are booting the curse. I've been fortunate myself but I've seen first hand what it does to a person and families.
    I'm thinking of you guys and hope you stay strong.

vCash

I'll drink to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Op4isabitch View Post
    I'm proud of you guys who are booting the curse. I've been fortunate myself but I've seen first hand what it does to a person and families.
    I'm thinking of you guys and hope you stay strong.
    Nm

vCash
    New Years is the only time that I drink to excess. It's a slippery slope. I always fear that it will escalate as the year unfolds.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    New Years is the only time that I drink to excess. It's a slippery slope. I always fear that it will escalate as the year unfolds.
    If you've been drinking for a number of years and only tie one on once a year, you may not have the disease. Experts say only about 15% of drinkers do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Good lord. Yall please tell me I never said anything remotely close to that type of insanity prior to my sobriety.
    Anyway, we can track this guy down and post a copy of this in the front yard of his business late Sunday night? It would be nice to see this guy own up to his comments in a public forum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by archdog View Post
    Anyway, we can track this guy down and post a copy of this in the front yard of his business late Sunday night? It would be nice to see this guy own up to his comments in a public forum.
    I doubt it but wouldn't it be cool if this guy is a manager and got fired for this. That would be poetic justice. Sick bastards. He is literally threatening taking food off of people's tables because they don't sign with OM. There is a special place in hell for his kind.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Thanks bud. Christmas was day 7 for me after getting drunk every night for over 2 decades. First sober Christmas with my wife and 12 yr old. I'm blessed.
    Awesome. Good for you and stay strong.