Thread: Kylin Hill offered by Texas per twitter

vCash

Kylin Hill offered by Texas per twitter

vCash
    So
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Of course UT wants him. He's going to be a stud.

vCash
    Good for Kylin. Hopefully USC, Ohio State, Florida, and all the blue bloods offer him. Fun time for these types of kids.

He is gonna be a monster RB for us

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Good for Kylin. Hopefully USC, Ohio State, Florida, and all the blue bloods offer him. Fun time for these types of kids.

He is gonna be a monster RB for us
    Maybe if they all offer he will get another ratings bump. Lord knows MSU kids don't get the recruiting recognition they deserve.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Maybe if they all offer he will get another ratings bump. Lord knows MSU kids don't get the recruiting recognition they deserve.
    If he flipped, he would. Stay with us....probably not. I would like to see him get a bump as I'm sure it is like getting an award for the kids to enjoy.

vCash
    To be honest I am surprise he didn't get any more after the MS/Bama all star game.

vCash
    And people say we can't recruit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    To be honest I am surprise he didn't get any more after the MS/Bama all star game.
    Kylin just plays for a school that doesn't get much attention.

Kylin is currently a 94 rated RB on 247. Personally, from what I've seen, I think he's a 95-96 caliber RB. So 94 isn't far off. The problem is that he's only a 90 composite which is absurd.

247 & Scout do a pretty good job covering MSU & getting players into the right lanes. Of course there are sometimes they are off, like only having Keytaon as a 92 basically because LSU never publically stated that they "wanted him"

The biggest problem with MSU recruiting rankings are Rivals & ESPN which don't ever care to cover MSU & thus rate all MSU commits as 3 stars by default. That destroys the composite rankings of all MSU commits & why composite rankings are so dumb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Kylin just plays for a school that doesn't get much attention.

Kylin is currently a 94 rated RB on 247. Personally, from what I've seen, I think he's a 95-96 caliber RB. So 94 isn't far off. The problem is that he's only a 90 composite which is absurd.

247 & Scout do a pretty good job covering MSU & getting players into the right lanes. Of course there are sometimes they are off, like only having Keytaon as a 92 basically because LSU never publically stated that they "wanted him"

The biggest problem with MSU recruiting rankings are Rivals & ESPN which don't ever care to cover MSU & thus rate all MSU commits as 3 stars by default. That destroys the composite rankings of all MSU commits & why composite rankings are so dumb
    That's not true on ESPN. ESPN should in no way be lumped in with Rivals concerning MS kids. They do a 10x better job.

vCash
    That's not true on ESPN. ESPN should in no way be lumped in with Rivals concerning MS kids. They do a 10x better job.
    Very much agree, from what I've seen ESPN consistently gives our guys better ratings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Very much agree, from what I've seen ESPN consistently gives our guys better ratings.
    Yeah, i think they had benito jones as a top 10 prospect last year

vCash
    My mistake. Is Rivals the only service bringing down MSU's composite or is there another site that sucks as well?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    My mistake. Is Rivals the only service bringing down MSU's composite or is there another site that sucks as well?
    I mean every site thinks differently about kids it's subjective. The problem with Rivals is they don't have anyone to cover MS kids & don't seem to care about the state enough to get a regional or national guy to do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDawgs View Post
    Toneil Carter just committed to Texas..... not sure why they'd offer Kylin like this unless Herman is just throwing darts. Either way, I can't wait to see Kylin on the field next year in the maroon and white!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDawgs View Post
    I'm just happy to understand something a recruit said on Twitter because I usually have no idea what they are talking about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    I'm just happy to understand something a recruit said on Twitter because I usually have no idea what they are talking about.
    Me too!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Toneil Carter just committed to Texas..... not sure why they'd offer Kylin like this unless Herman is just throwing darts. Either way, I can't wait to see Kylin on the field next year in the maroon and white!
    That's what good recruiters do. Offer all the best & see what fish take the bait.

vCash
    Eh the kid is a player regardless of how many stars he has. He is going to be a solid DAWG.

I live in Columbus and have seen him play albeit only once. He isn't a burner but the kid has a really good mix of vision and power and actually blocks pretty well for a HS RB too. His first step is very quick. Not a ton of top end speed but he is quick to hit the hole and he gets everything going pretty quick. Kind of reminds a little bit of Vic Ballard.
    Last edited by BB30; 12-22-2016 at 10:25 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    lol I thought I was the only one who couldn't decipher their "communication". Heck if these kids were around during WWII the germans or japanese wouldve never broken any codes.