Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting

vCash
    Fantastic.

vCash
    Hey Hugh

vCash
    Amazing thread. Thanks John for the info, but I'm sure you didn't want to do it. Seems someone backed you into a corner, and that's just not right.

When someone goes after your livelihood and family, sh!t gets real. Praying for better days for you my friend.

vCash
    That's just it. I stepped away from this stuff to take care of my family. Wasn't even bothering this. This isn't me attacking a school. It's about a person making it personal. Not a site. Not a recruiting guy. A person. For whatever reason thought he could bully me. This is about YOU. And YOU not leaving me alone.

vCash
    I wonder will you be entitle to the whistle blowers act money and protection?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    "The hunt for Red October". for those that don't remember
    Quote Originally Posted by John Farley View Post
    That's just it. I stepped away from this stuff to take care of my family. Wasn't even bothering this. This isn't me attacking a school. It's about a person making it personal. Not a site. Not a recruiting guy. A person. For whatever reason thought he could bully me. This is about YOU. And YOU not leaving me alone.
    Can someone tell me who "YOU" is? PM me if necessary.

vCash

vCash
    @NCAA , time to come back to Oxford.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Msujd164 View Post
    @NCAA , time to come back to Oxford.
    They never left my friend.

vCash

vCash
    I don't know who is giving you a hard time or what they are doing, but you should put their name out there and make it clear that this person is the reason that you are sharing the information that you have on recruiting violations committed by OM. That ****er would be way too busy fielding calls/emails/tweets from the OM fans to worry with you anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    I don't know who is giving you a hard time or what they are doing, but you should put their name out there and make it clear that this person is the reason that you are sharing the information that you have on recruiting violations committed by OM. That ****er would be way too busy fielding calls/emails/tweets from the OM fans to worry with you anymore.
    It's never a good idea to name and shame on a message board. I'm pretty sure the person he is referring to understands who he is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    It's never a good idea to name and shame on a message board. I'm pretty sure the person he is referring to understands who he is.
    So it's ok for them to do it to him but not the other way around?

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    So it's ok for them to do it to him but not the other way around?
    You sound like a child..... the man said his peace on something no one affiliated with the university in any way has..... let him be.

vCash

vCash
    This, folks, is why you don't kick over the beehive.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Breaking news...The NCAA has decided to move their HQ from Indianapolis to Oxford, Ms!!
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    'Never' is a strong word. I agree that it's not a good approach in most situations, but if someone pushes your back up against the wall and won't back off then you play your trump card. Farley's trump card is that he has a credible voice within the respective fan bases and incriminating, first hand information that the OM fans don't want out there, so he could make somebody awfully uncomfortable by labeling them as the reason that info is getting out.....just look at how much attention his post has gotten.

vCash
    I may have missed this in the thread, but did this information get shared already with the appropriate NCAA people, or is this just a threat to do so if the unnamed person doesn't back down? Or is the threat just to release it publicly, despite John already disclosing it to the NCAA?