Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Key signs Financial Aid With MSU

vCash

Key signs Financial Aid With MSU

Paul Jones
    ‏@PJ247Sports
    For those worried, MSU commit Keytaon Thompson has signed financial-aid-agreement papers with MSU
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Great news!!! Awesome day for the dawgs!!!

vCash
    When do classes start for the Spring semester? I assume early January.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Is there one that starts next week we can get key in?**

vCash
    Classes start back up Jan. 9 for spring semester

vCash
    January 9th

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Is there one that starts next week we can get key in?**
    Do they still have those 2 week crash course classes they used to offer between semesters? Sign him up if we do.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Still don't know why anyone was worried in the first place...

vCash
    Thank you, God!

vCash
    Boom!!!!!

vCash
    I told y'all earlier in the day, that Frankie says "Relax". This is one day where our coaches had everything in order and did their work and then some. Now lets look forward to a big day in February too!

#HailState

vCash
    All of you guys jumping on those who were at least mildly worried until the ink dried can KMA. Key is one of the biggest recruits ever. I don't care if he is 4* or 5*, the kid is Cam Newton good! And with Mullen's history you can understand why everyone was excited and didn't want to be disappointed. Today was a HELL OF A DAY TO BE A DAWG!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    All of you guys jumping on those who were at least mildly worried until the ink dried can KMA. Key is one of the biggest recruits ever. I don't care if he is 4* or 5*, the kid is Cam Newton good! And with Mullen's history you can understand why everyone was excited and didn't want to be disappointed. Today was a HELL OF A DAY TO BE A DAWG!!
    This x 1,000!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    This x 1,000!!!!!!
    When a lot of people are saying "Aww, he's 100% ours" with a kid this good ... I feel almost dead certain that ain't the case. The extent other schools will go to to get him is unreal at times. One thing I will give cudos to Dan on is ... I feel pretty certain the program is almost squeaky clean.

vCash
    It's not hard to close, when the money pipeline from the north has been shut down by the NCAA squatters. Our campus atmosphere is great, our players graduate, our fanbase can be awesome and terrible at times, but if you are a baller the fanbase is probably pretty killer.

Dan keeps putting people in the NFL that actually play and produce. Got to keep this going.

vCash
    The problem with this is Key wanted to be developed as Dak was being developed by Dak's coach on his own. Had to be the easiest recruiting job ever. No one ever needed to worry. Probably why LUS didn't recruit him, and they knew about him.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by messageboardsuperhero View Post
    Still don't know why anyone was worried in the first place...
    Primarily because of the Lashly episode last year. Everybody was certain we had him.

vCash
    Mullen is licking his chops for the next what, 6 years? If things fall like they should Mississippi State has a very bright future ahead. Our offensive backfield is set and the cheaters up north have been momentarily neutralized by the NCAA which should allow us to get the OL and DL to push over the top. LSU will likely flounder under Coach Ogre. If we play our cards right we could do something that has only been done once in our history.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Mullen is licking his chops for the next what, 6 years? If things fall like they should Mississippi State has a very bright future ahead. Our offensive backfield is set and the cheaters up north have been momentarily neutralized by the NCAA which should allow us to get the OL and DL to push over the top. LSU will likely flounder under Coach Ogre. If we play our cards right we could do something that has only been done once in our history.
    Yep. But Mullen will have to do something he's never done too. Beat you know who.

vCash
    The coaches and school are trying to get Key and the other HS kids who can, documented, cleared, registered, and on campus for some practices before our bowl game. It is an extreme time crunch so it may not happen but they are trying to get it done. If so, once registered and practicing I thing their recruiting is over at that point.