Haha,

Rando,

Put a % on the chance OM gets him
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    BWAHAHAHAHA

vCash
    Rumor is he and Kam White didn't make it to Oxford this weekend or last weekend. The Bears are upset.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Haha,

Rando,

Put a % on the chance OM gets him
    I view this the same way I did the presidential election. I kept telling my friends- one that worked for Biden 8 years ago and thought it was a slam dunk for Hillary- "I refuse to believe that this country would be insane enough to elect Hillary Clinton President. I refuse to believe it"

I refuse to believe that a talented kid like Akers- from a suburb of the largest city in Mississippi- would go to that shitshow in Oxford to play for the #ProbationPlantation. He and his posse cant be that short-sighted and ignorant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    Rumor is he and Kam White didn't make it to Oxford this weekend or last weekend. The Bears are upset.
    they should be. He isnt going there

vCash
    L-S-U, L-S-U, L-S-U... I want Clyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    I view this the same way I did the presidential election. I kept telling my friends- one that worked for Biden 8 years ago and thought it was a slam dunk for Hillary- "I refuse to believe that this country would be insane enough to elect Hillary Clinton President. I refuse to believe it"

I refuse to believe that a talented kid like Akers- from a suburb of the largest city in Mississippi- would go to that shitshow in Oxford to play for the #ProbationPlantation. He and his posse cant be that short-sighted and ignorant
    Good way to frame the issue. Cam is easily worth a $100K to OM to keep this charade going (maybe more) so I think you're right. Even the idea that he *MIGHT* consider OM is worth big time money to those idiots. I hope they break the bank for him and wish him well (hopefully at FSU).

vCash
    Off topic, but by your logic Random I also refuse to believe Kam White will go to Iowa State. Simply no reason at all for a kid that talented to do it. Where do you see him ending up?

vCash
    I may be late on this... But did anyone hear that CJ Avery didn't show up at ole miss this weekend?

vCash
    Duce Macalister and UM money may disagree. He has been given the UM treatment. Remains to be see if he does a Bo Scarborough on them.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by It_Could_Happen View Post
    I may be late on this... But did anyone hear that CJ Avery didn't show up at ole miss this weekend?
    He didn't visit.

vCash
    If Cam signed with TSUN, you'd see the NCAA get a John Holmes size boner over it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    If Cam signed with TSUN, you'd see the NCAA get a John Holmes size boner over it.
    That's the damn truth. No way he would sign there with all the crap going on w/o a big bag of money. And the Ncaa knows it.

vCash
    OM is on his list..... I'll go as far to say top 3. His mom really, really likes their staff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    OM is on his list..... I'll go as far to say top 3. His mom really, really likes their staff.
    The ones left, the ones they're bring in or the ones just fired?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Yeh Andrew Jackson and Ben Franklin are pretty lovable guys

vCash
    Cam Akers "dad" just resigned from a JPS basketball coaching job. I wonder why?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    Cam Akers "dad" just resigned from a JPS basketball coaching job. I wonder why?
    Welp... sounds like someone moving. Wonder if he's getting OC or DC (1/2 an *)
    Last edited by msstate7; 12-11-2016 at 04:13 PM.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Just like the last few years, these kids tell the OM klanbase what they want to hear during their recruitment because of how those f*ckers are. If a kid says he's not interested in OM, that bunch of clowns sets up 24 hour stalkviellance on said recruit. In order to avoid 24/7 psychotic hounding, they just tell those asshats what they want to hear.

It's how they live their entire lives. Just look at how gullible they have been blindly following the talking points of the admin and media during this investigation. They are unlike any other group of people ever to roam this earth.