Thread: Kylin Hill

vCash

Kylin Hill

Was anyone else surprised by how fast he was in that MS/AL game? I knew he was good, but most of his videos at Columbus made me think he was more of a power back that had good, not great, speed...but he looked fast AND powerful in that game Saturday. I haven't been this excited about a RB prospect in a long long time.

Senior Member maroonwhitedawg3ddd's Avatar
    vCash
    He's gonna be a beast for sure has a great blend of power and speed !! I've watched him for awhile now being I'm from Columbus. He's also an outstanding young man! Ready to see him running for our Bulldogs!

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Speaking of Hill, has the golden triangle historically been this rich at quality RB's? Seems of late that there is typically a highly rated and sought after back coming from the region every year or two. Williams and now Hill in recent years. Not being fromnthr area, has this been going on for a while?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Speaking of Hill, has the golden triangle historically been this rich at quality RB's? Seems of late that there is typically a highly rated and sought after back coming from the region every year or two. Williams and now Hill in recent years. Not being fromnthr area, has this been going on for a while?
    There have been quite a few going back a while to Joe Carter SHS went to Bammer and played for the Dolphins, the two guys from West Point they called them Thunder and lighting they both went to UNM, David Fair SHS he could have been the best one, Keffer WLHS, Williams WPHS and now the Hill kid CHS who is a great talent.