Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scout reporting that when Bucky visited Miles Brennan

vCash

Scout reporting that when Bucky visited Miles Brennan

That the NCAA investigstion came up and Bucky told him at worst a one year bowl ban and a scholarship reduction along the lines of what the school self imposed. This was per a thread on baboon so consider the source. But if true...Freeze should get an extra year of showcause for being that dishonest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    That the NCAA investigstion came up and Bucky told him at worst a one year bowl ban and a scholarship reduction along the lines of what the school self imposed. This was per a thread on baboon so consider the source. But if true...Freeze should get an extra year of showcause for being that dishonest.
    EL OH EL

Pretty sure every school can just break out the NOA, read off the list of 8 level ones, & break it down similar to the way Devious did.

If any recruit falls for that, then they deserve OM for being a complete & utter dumbass
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Freeze knows that any more than that and not only will he be fired but the OM fans will be outside his house with pitchforks as if his name was Dr. Frankenstein. Bdork and Freeze are going all in on their lies because they beyond the point of no return.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    But everybody knows Freeze can do no wrong. Was just a few mistakes he made. And all will be well at OM and a happy story book ending. ******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post

I wonder if Shea and big brother knew that***

vCash
    I just have to wonder if the NCAA would be interested in what he is telling recruits. If they wanna know they will find out on their own, and I'd think if he's really trying to sale that shitburger they wouldn't like it. But that is partly why the NCAA will allow recent signees to transfer sometimes.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Their amended or 2nd NOA is going to dwarf the 1st one #ProbationPlantation

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    But ain't he a solid guy and a good Christian man.

vCash
    The NCAA needs to assign an agent to interview every recruit the om coaching staff has an in-home with

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    The NCAA needs to assign an agent to interview every recruit the om coaching staff has an in-home with
    Appears the NCAA is more or less auditing every big name UNM tries to recruit. Ongoing, relentless, strain of an investigation. UNM has pretty much walked out onto the golf course during severe lightening holding two irons in each hands yelling "Can't touch me" - Flash....Bang.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgowar View Post
    Appears the NCAA is more or less auditing every big name UNM tries to recruit. Ongoing, relentless, strain of an investigation. UNM has pretty much walked out onto the golf course during severe lightening holding two irons in each hands yelling "Can't touch me" - Flash....Bang.
    You serious? So, Akers is likely being interviewed before signing? If true, Akers would have to be a complete idiot to sign with om

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Lightning

vCash
    Sorry, morning sarcasm derived from ongoing NCAA presence up in North Mississippi. Not intended as factual.

vCash
    Sorry, morning sarcasm derived from ongoing NCAA presence up in North Mississippi. Not intended as factual.
    Gotcha... it's pretty believable at this point though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    Lightning
    Ha! Leave it to you to catch that one!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Their amended or 2nd NOA is going to dwarf the 1st one #ProbationPlantation
    Wolken said on Bo Bounds this morning that the amended allegations is coming.

I do wonder why the 2nd one will be worse though? Did the NCAA do a terrible job investigating the first time, or was draft night that big of a break for them?
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitedawgRecruiting View Post
    But ain't he a solid guy and a good Christian man.
    So was Edgar Ray Killen. Just saying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Wolken said on Bo Bounds this morning that the amended allegations is coming.

I do wonder why the 2nd one will be worse though? Did the NCAA do a terrible job investigating the first time, or was draft night that big of a break for them?
    My opinion...before draft night this was just another ho hum investigation. Let me do my job, try not to abuse the expense account too badly, and get back home to banging my wife. Then there was draft night and they realized TSUN hadn't even checked up while they were there and that was a big old slap in the face. That pissed them off and they broke out the latex gloves. And now that it appears they may STILL be lying to recruits and offering incentives, they're just making them snap a glove on the other hand.

vCash
    Completely rational in his sociopathic mind to say whatever he needs to get signatures at this point. If he gets fired, these players' suffering as a result of signing with OM doesn't affect him one way or another. If by some twist of fate he manages to survive, he can claim they were completely blindsided by the degree of hate in the MSU-spearheaded NCAA witch hunt, but that god will get them through it.

vCash
    It is not against the rules to lie to recruits.

In fact, lying IS recruiting
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times