Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate this time of year- Crootin

vCash

I hate this time of year- Crootin

You got teams using the "I'm hearing Mullen is headed to Oregon" lines of BS to our EE's. Jim McElwain was smart enough to make a public announcement to help fight against it being used against him. But not Dan Walsh. He loves his name being out there. Now people around recruiting are worried we may lose a guy or two by next week because of it.

Then you have Ole Miss. Those asshats are dying inside because they are ranked so low in recruiting. So what to do they do? They have banded together to try and spread the rumor that the NCAA is accepting their self-imposed penalties. Its 100% complete BS- they have yet to appear before the COI- so they dont know anything yet. Just a month ago you had David Johnson of 247 telling the world another NOA or an amednded version was on its way to the Rebels. Now its a complete 180 to "NCAA is accepting 12 over 4". Barney is suspended. Has anybody seen pics of Kiffin with recruits lately? Those Rebels love their Crootin.

Cant wait until signing day has passed.

vCash
    Yeah..we need Mullen to come out and say the only way he is leaving is in a pine box.

vCash
    If you ever saw Saban's recruiting room, you'd understand why we are so far behind the times.

vCash
    BTW, Kiffin was back in a picture tonight. Should be interesting.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ryderande...10449141248000
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I love this time of year. I used to hate it, but I've resigned myself to the fact that we're gonna get who we're gonna get. I no longer melt and I can enjoy the high entertainment of the extreme ups and downs of recruiting season.

vCash
    Typical December playbook for Ole Miss. Crank up the Mullen to (insert here) talk and blatantly lie about the investigation being over and football is fine. Gotta give it to them, they're persistent, but that same persistence is gonna end up 17ing them.

vCash
    The staff lost some trust last year with the fans.

I just can't stand when MSU fans act like red headed step children and pathetic losers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    The staff lost some trust last year with the fans.

I just can't stand when MSU fans act like red headed step children and pathetic losers.
    We are the most insecure fanbase in the sec. We say we aren't OM's little brother, but our actions say otherwise 80% of the time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We are the most insecure fanbase in the sec. We say we aren't OM's little brother, but our actions say otherwise 80% of the time
    Agree. We've got some pathetic losers as fans

vCash
    In fairness, we only signed 19 guys last year, 2 of those were extremely late pickups. We won maybe 4 recruiting battles. This all coming in a year when you expect to benefit from the no. 1 ranking. So there is some reason to be insecure. Just today, we have lost landrews(doesn't bother me) and CJ Avery listed 2 other schools as his leader. This staff doesn't have much equity built in when it comes to recruiting.

vCash
    Still needs to come out and say it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    In fairness, we only signed 19 guys last year, 2 of those were extremely late pickups. We won maybe 4 recruiting battles. This all coming in a year when you expect to benefit from the no. 1 ranking. So there is some reason to be insecure. Just today, we have lost landrews(doesn't bother me) and CJ Avery listed 2 other schools as his leader. This staff doesn't have much equity built in when it comes to recruiting.
    We surrendered the egg in the 1st quarter of om's game vs fsu

vCash
    We surrendered the egg in the 1st quarter of om's game vs fsu
    Yeah, we did. Ole Miss dominated FSU and Bama in the first half and then blew out UGA. We lost to South Alabama. So I think it was warranted though it ended up being badly wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Yeah..we need Mullen to come out and say the only way he is leaving is in a pine box.
    totally agree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    You got teams using the "I'm hearing Mullen is headed to Oregon" lines of BS to our EE's. Jim McElwain was smart enough to make a public announcement to help fight against it being used against him. But not Dan Walsh. He loves his name being out there. Now people around recruiting are worried we may lose a guy or two by next week because of it.

Then you have Ole Miss. Those asshats are dying inside because they are ranked so low in recruiting. So what to do they do? They have banded together to try and spread the rumor that the NCAA is accepting their self-imposed penalties. Its 100% complete BS- they have yet to appear before the COI- so they dont know anything yet. Just a month ago you had David Johnson of 247 telling the world another NOA or an amednded version was on its way to the Rebels. Now its a complete 180 to "NCAA is accepting 12 over 4". Barney is suspended. Has anybody seen pics of Kiffin with recruits lately? Those Rebels love their Crootin.

Cant wait until signing day has passed.
    Ole Miss told DD Bowie worst case scenario a 1 year bowl ban if it's anything worse than that, they will release him of his LOI.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    And I'm sure the next staff will honor that.

vCash
    Ole Miss told DD Bowie worst case scenario a 1 year bowl ban if it's anything worse than that, they will release him of his LOI.
    If that's "worst case", then there's no reason to say "if it's worse...", no? HS kids are dumb, but I would think I'd do my own research and not believe the ones with the most to gain

vCash
    Who is they?

The coaches that made that promise won't be coaching there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    If you ever saw Saban's recruiting room, you'd understand why we are so far behind the times.
    Urban ain't no slouch in recruiting. You would think Dan learned some things from him.

Banned
    vCash
    We are our own worst enemy sometime. I mean seriously, how do some of you let the OM asshats still affect they way you think? You should know by now Dan is not going to get involved in all of this and that about he's going here or not going there. And you should know the guys he wants, and want to be here and not play all the games, will believe him and be here.

At least take a cue from the Rebs and stay committed to Dan and State and quit adding fuel to the fire. SHIT!!!