Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recruiting starting hit mid stride. CJ Avery list top 2.

vCash

Recruiting starting hit mid stride. CJ Avery list top 2.

vCash
    Not a member, can't read

vCash
    Not us in his top 2 but he later tweeted out that you can't count out a few

vCash
    Thought he was a MSU lock?

vCash
    Not in top 2 is BS. The AU writer is very Yancy-esque.

Banned
    vCash
    Auburn and who?

vCash
    Who is the other besides Auburn?

vCash
    Relax guys.

vCash
    Louisville

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg34 View Post
    Relax guys.
    I sure hope u are right. Curious why u are so confident?

vCash
    Starting to sound like a year ago, all over again.

Boomhauer
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg34 View Post
    Relax guys.
    I hope u right, cause last year a few on here said aj is a dawg relax he just wants his hat ceremony.

vCash
    He's been a heavy lean all year, despite what may have been reported. He has great relationships with the players and coaches. All of the recruiting site guys come out and say that he is all but committed after his OV this weekend, then Avery suddenly tweets that his top two are Louisville and Auburn. Louisville is not even a serious option here.

This is not a AJ situation. AJ quit talking to our coaches and didn't officially visit. He had his mind set on getting out of Starkville and cashing out in Oxford. Avery had a great visit last weekend and is enrolling early. He already knows where he is going.

Notice that you don't see many people who know what they are talking about panicking about this. Our staff has done a great job recruiting Avery, and I will be veryyyy surprised if he doesn't sign with state on December 14.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg27 View Post
    I hope u right, cause last year a few on here said aj is a dawg relax he just wants his hat ceremony.
    AJ was NEVER going to MSU. I had heard that well over a year before he signed. Y'all need to get over him.

vCash
    I agree about AJ but you can say the same thing about lashley. I'm not going to believe anything until he signs because the same people were saying we have nothing to worry about with lashley and look what happened

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    I agree about AJ but you can say the same thing about lashley. I'm not going to believe anything until he signs because the same people were saying we have nothing to worry about with lashley and look what happened
    Because those people didn't know what they were talking about. I have no knowledge about the current situation but it was well known that AJ was never interested in us and Lashley was far from anything resembling a lock...yet to be determined if that one will even hurt.

vCash
    You are completely wrong with that "AJ was never interested in MSU" crap. His dad made no secret to any schools interested that his son would come at a price. This is a completely different year, different circumstances, and I expect different outcomes. Everyone has a right to doubt this staff when it comes to closing strong, but I believe we have a chance to close strong this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    You are completely wrong with that "AJ was never interested in MSU" crap. His dad made no secret to any schools interested that his son would come at a price. This is a completely different year, different circumstances, and I expect different outcomes. Everyone has a right to doubt this staff when it comes to closing strong, but I believe we have a chance to close strong this year.
    Really? Ok. I still heard what I heard. It turned out to be right based on the evidence.

vCash
    Nm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Really? Ok. I still heard what I heard. It turned out to be right based on the evidence.
    After your post yesterday, I don't see why people reply to you. Personally, I can't take you seriously.