Thread: OT: PS4 help

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash

OT: PS4 help

Is anyone familiar with or have a Sony PSVITA? Seems to be a handheld device where you can download? your games from your PS4 and take it with you wherever to play your games. It's similar looking to the old Nintendo DS. But I guess instead of sticking the game cartridge in the side or wherever, you can download your games to it via wifi.

Was trying to find something that my teenager doesn't have for Christmas pertaining to the PS4.

thanks for any help.

vCash
    Yeah, make sure you get the newest model. I'm an Xbox guy myself so I don't have first hand knowledge.

vCash
    Not all of the PS4 games work on the Vita. In order for him to have access to the games he would have needed to purchase a digital copy from the PS Store and be Vita compatible. There are also games on the Vita not on the PS4. You will need to purchase a memory stick in addition for storage.
    Another suggestion may be a good pair of headphones for the PS4 - Astro A40TR.

vCash
    Does your kid have the VR? It's pretty cool