Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ESPN & Fidel Castro

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash

ESPN & Fidel Castro

Castro dies tonight and ESPN is now running some kind of fluff piece on sports development under Fidel Castro.

This was a dictator. I am done with ESPN. Jesus..... this is unbelievable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post
    Castro dies tonight and ESPN is now running some kind of fluff piece on sports development under Fidel Castro.

Democrats are saddened. They are in the majority.
    ESPN should pander to the majority. (Regardless of how stupid they are.)

vCash
    Glad I wasn't the only one trying to figure out that segment

ETA:: good riddance

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    People who are saddened by the death of Castro are extremists.

I find it funny that people are out in the streets protesting the election of a "tyrant" in Donald Trump, but they are mourning the loss of a true tyrant in Fidel Castro.

I'm with SCB. Good 17'ing Riddance.

vCash
    People who are saddened by the death of Castro are extremists.

I find it funny that people are out in the streets protesting the election of a "tyrant" in Donald Trump, but they are mourning the loss of a true tyrant in Fidel Castro.

I'm with SCB. Good 17'ing Riddance.
    Up is down. Left is right. Night is day.

Crazy ESPN is running a fluff piece on a man that made life such a living hell on his citizens that they were willing to risk death to get here by setting out on barrels and boards tied together.

vCash
    This is insane! Are we really living in the bizarro world? Praising Castro on ESPN geez! Next I guess they'll do a piece on how hitler advanced German athletics! Smh

vCash
    I remember back when I watched ESPN other than live games. good times
    Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, **** off.

vCash
    I didn't watch ESPN today but I can't imagine it being the communist propaganda machine y'all are wigging out about

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    I didn't watch ESPN today but I can't imagine it being the communist propaganda machine y'all are wigging out about
    I couldn't imagine them giving a courage award to a dude that wants/has cut his dick off either but it happened.

I didn't watch espn today either but nothing would suprise me with them at this point
    Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, **** off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQuid View Post
    I couldn't imagine them giving a courage award to a dude that wants/has cut his dick off either but it happened.

I didn't watch espn today either but nothing would suprise me with them at this point
    IMO cutting your wiener off would take more courage than anything I've ever summoned, so far be it from me to downplay someone else's courage. Doesn't matter what the reason is.

vCash
    IMO cutting your wiener off would take more courage than anything I've ever summoned, so far be it from me to downplay someone else's courage. Doesn't matter what the reason is.
    we define courage differently

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQuid View Post
    we define courage differently
    On a scale to "whatever"' to "oh my god, you are coming to chop off my wiener and I'm gonna suffer through it because I believe in the cause", where do you define courage?

vCash
    On a scale to "whatever"' to "oh my god, you are coming to chop off my wiener and I'm gonna suffer through it because I believe in the cause", where do you define courage?
    I define it as battling cancer while refusing to quit playing sports because dammit I'm not living that way. Courage is not an attention whore in a dress making a mockery of all things normal.

vCash

somewhere, Boom, Sean Penn, Keith Olberman and Rachael Maddow gently weep.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    I define it as battling cancer while refusing to quit playing sports because dammit I'm not living that way. Courage is not an attention whore in a dress making a mockery of all things normal.
    +1

vCash
    This disrespectful douche bag hardest hit.

Banned
    vCash
    Castro has jailed, beaten , tortured and executed people whose only crime was voicing dissent against the communist regime. And it still goes on Today. And he allowed the ruskies to plant and aim nukes at our door step. But by all means let's have a sports circle jerk on how important he was to baseball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    somewhere, Boom, Sean Penn, Keith Olberman and Rachael Maddow are more inconsolable than the night Hillary lost.
    FIFY

vCash
    I wonder was it a UNM alum or worshiper that headed that wonderful piece of journalism.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    FIFY
    Haha... I'd say drunk is taking it harder than boom though