Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This one is gonna be nasty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    We know we can, but it's on the players...period! Do they care enough, have the heart, and desire to play this EB with everything they have for 60 minutes? It comes down to the team. If not, it could very well get ugly...real ugly.
    ^^^^^^THIS.

vCash
    It wouldnt surprise me at all if we won. It also wouldnt surprise me if we get blown out

vCash
    Why am I starting to get the feeling that since everything points to this being a "whoever has the ball last wins" score-fest, that it's going to turn out to be like 17-10 final score. Hmmmm......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GTHOM View Post
    It wouldnt surprise me at all if we won. It also wouldnt surprise me if we get blown out
    I feel the same way, its been that kinda of year, all over the place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wmccgc View Post
    Please please please don't send the players home for Thanksgiving! Please let them enjoy the holiday at Seal!
    This. We don't need to add anymore doodoo.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Just like I told my buddy before Ark game, we will have to stop them on at least 4 drives to win the game. We essentially only stopped them 1 drive when they missed the FG. The only other drive they didn't score points was the final one when they took a knee.

You have to score every drive if you allow your opponent to score almost every one and our team makes too many mistakes to score every drive. False starts, holdings, dropped passes, and Turnovers happen too often for us to score every drive.

We need to stop Bucky at least 4 drives Saturday to have a chance to win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Just like I told my buddy before Ark game, we will have to stop them on at least 4 drives to win the game. We essentially only stopped them 1 drive when they missed the FG. The only other drive they didn't score points was the final one when they took a knee.

You have to score every drive if you allow your opponent to score almost every one and our team makes too many mistakes to score every drive. False starts, holdings, dropped passes, and Turnovers happen too often for us to score every drive.

We need to stop Bucky at least 4 drives Saturday to have a chance to win.
    Better stop them more than 4 unless we are going to chew clock and sustain drives, thus limiting their touches. Because we are not scoring 40 on the road up there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Better stop them more than 4 unless we are going to chew clock and sustain drives, thus limiting their touches. Because we are not scoring 40 on the road up there.
    We could easily score 40 on the road up there. Vanderbilt just scored 38 - the 112th-ranked (or something like that) offense in the country.

vCash
    Ole Miss players want it. We don't. We're getting our asses kicked.

vCash
    We've rolled over and taken it in all but 2 games this year. Maybe we get up for a third, but I'll be damned if I expect that to happen at this point. Prepare yourselves for a rout that you won't enjoy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    Why am I starting to get the feeling that since everything points to this being a "whoever has the ball last wins" score-fest, that it's going to turn out to be like 17-10 final score. Hmmmm......
    What you're suggesting is kind of like the Texas Tech - TCU game. Just a week after Tech lost to OU 66-59, everyone was expecting a basketball score. Then TCU wins 27-24 in double OT.

Having said that, our defense is frightening enough in regulation, much less worrying about OT.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Give us your tired and weak and we will make them strong. Bring us your foreign songs and we will sing along.
    Leave us your broken dreams, we'll give them time to mend. There's still a lot of love living in the Promiseland"
    - as sung by Willie Nelson

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    We were stopped on 4 drives Saturday to their 1 and lost by 16. 4 stops would have had us right there to win the game. We will score 35 to 50 this week. The question is will we be able to stop them. That's the difference in us winning and losing against every team not bama and LSU.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Their coaches are cheating their ass off dumbass. Have you been under a rock for a year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Their coaches are cheating their ass off dumbass. Have you been under a rock for a year?
    Or four years? Or 70 years?