Thread: MSU / Arkansas game

vCash

MSU / Arkansas game

I bought a couple tickets off of stub hub to take my son to that game and got an email alert just now from stub hub saying the game is at 1:00. To my knowledge, start times have not been announced yet and won't be until Monday. They have some inside information or just guessing?

vCash
    Probably what all games are listed at right now. No sec game has started at 1 all year, so I wouldn't make plans for that time

vCash
    Hasn't be announced yet but SH probably has to list something.

vCash
    When I ordered the tickets it had TBA listed. Then the email this morning said there had been an update to my event and it was that time they had listed. I agree, I have never seen a SEC game start at 1:00 and doubt this one is, just thought it odd they would all of a sudden pull a time out of thin air.

vCash
    we are the "Not Ready for Prime Time Players"
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Your safest bet is to just go ahead and plan for 11:00.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    I bought a couple tickets off of stub hub to take my son to that game and got an email alert just now from stub hub saying the game is at 1:00. To my knowledge, start times have not been announced yet and won't be until Monday. They have some inside information or just guessing?
    They could be giving pacific time zone

vCash
    I bet it's a 6:30 kick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I bet it's a 6:30 kick
    I hope, but we even drug the Tuskers down to our 11:00 level
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Hailstate.com still has it as TBA.

vCash
    There are 4 SEC match-ups that weekend. The rest of the teams all play fairly weak out of conference teams that weekend.

The Florida make up game vs LSU will likely be on CBS unless LSU can pull off getting it at night in Death Valley.

That leaves Ole Miss - Vandy; MSU - Arkansas; and Tennessee vs Mizzou as the other 3 SEC games. Those are all dream match-ups for the 11 AM slot so no telling who wins that prize. I can't see CBS passing on LSU - Florida to select one of these 3 games.

There are 10 games that weekend due to the large number of non-conference match-ups so fitting them all into TV slots will be interesting. It could result in multiple early games.