Thread: Will...

vCash

Will...

Still calling the sweep this weekend? I'll be happy with 2 outta 3

Banned
    vCash
    Lindgren concerns me but yes. They'll lose a game bunting early. Graveman will kick their ass. And we'll steal the 3rd

Wonder if Woody can go Tues-Sun if needed? Surely he can and we'll have some arms in the pen. Fitts looked good today. Shelly should be on roster. Norris can throw, he ain't doin much else. Even Evan has had good bullpens. With Frazier and Detz heating up this should be a successful venture into the old Republic.

vCash
    I hope like hell you are right. I won't complain if you are. You are right- Fitts needs to pitch more. Lindgren will be back on Sunday. It's probably a stretch to expect Woodruff on Sunday unless he throws 50 pitches or less on Tuesday. If all goes well, I expect him back for the Auburn series.

Actually, I kind of like Pollorena going because with him being from Texas, you have to figure he is probably familiar with most of their hitters. Graveman will probably be fine. We can go with Lindgren for five on Sunday and then hopefully this time go with Ross for 2-3 and then Holder.