Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hell of a game Dak

vCash

Hell of a game Dak

Could we ask for or have a better ambassador for our university. All he does is win.

vCash
    DAK!!!!!!

vCash
    No doubt, he's just a winner. You can't deny it

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Opposite of cam newton who spent his entire afternoon whining like a little bitch about getting hit.

Dak continues to grow. He had the kitchen sink thrown at him tonite by a great defense and just kept grinding and made enough plays to win.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Dungy hit the hail on the head. Dak willed them to a win tonight. He did that for us the past two seasons.

vCash
    Gotta figure he locked up the starting job for the rest of the season tonight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Opposite of cam newton who spent his entire afternoon whining like a little bitch about getting hit.

Dak continues to grow. He had the kitchen sink thrown at him tonite by a great defense and just kept grinding and made enough plays to win.
    ^^^^ this. Nail meet head. He faced adversity tonight like never before in his short nfl career and in the end he fought to the end for a win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post

He's the anti-Cam. Dak is the real Supernan, Cam is lex luthor

vCash
    [QUOTE=Quaoarsking;641390]Gotta figure he locked up the starting job for the rest of the season tonight[/QUOTE

There is no way you can take him out now. You can't bench a winner while your team is on a role. Also, Dak has just flat out earned it.

vCash
    "Gotta figure he locked up the starting job for the rest of the season tonight"

Yep. No mo' Romo.

vCash
    Dak was off his game for half the night. The OC called his worst game (except maybe game 1). But Dak helped will the team to a win. Did you see how after the game he said the defense won the game for them tonight? What a leader!

Happy that Witten got the winning TD. Tonight he passed Too Tall Jones for most starts as a Cowboy. He's a warrior.

Jason don't need no helmet. Love the John Madden commentary.

Banned
    vCash
    Too bad Romo got hurt and Dak didn't have a couple of years to develop. 17ing pus$ies.

vCash
    That eagles D line lead by fletcher is down right nasty. Great job by dak dealing with pressure all night long.

vCash
    He found a way to win when he didn't have his best stuff. It's what seperates elite from mediocre. He's a winner!

vCash
    The pundits for once got it right on. Said Dak would struggle but Cowboys would win. Eagles are a good team. Now they have a 2 game lead. Browns, Steelers, and Ravens are the next 3. Good shot to go 3-0 through that, especially if Big Ben stays out.

vCash
    so ****ing proud of dak. just struggled mightily early and kept on keeping on. qb1 is his job now and he deserves every bit of his success
    Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, **** off.

vCash
    I know the Cowboy coaches are trying to keep Dez happy, but the game plan they came out with (ignoring Beasley across the middle) really played into the Eagles' hands. I don't think Dak targeted Beasley once in the 1st half... but in the end, Dak to Beasley came through in the 4th qtr and OT. =D

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    I know the Cowboy coaches are trying to keep Dez happy, but the game plan they came out with (ignoring Beasley across the middle) really played into the Eagles' hands. I don't think Dak targeted Beasley once in the 1st half... but in the end, Dak to Beasley came through in the 4th qtr and OT. =D
    I thought the same. Forcing it to Dez didn't help Dak. Keep spreading it around like they did while Dez was out. No doubt....Dez is great as he can just go up and catch a ball when there is little separation. But don't forget about Beasley.

vCash
    Definitely looked like they were trying to force it to Dez instead of letting Dak go through his progressions. Might have been Dak but it looked like a game plan. The week off looked like it made him rusty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Definitely looked like they were trying to force it to Dez instead of letting Dak go through his progressions. Might have been Dak but it looked like a game plan. The week off looked like it made him rusty.
    I think it was part gameplan, part play calling and part Dak. I've been singing praise for Linehan's play calling, but it seemed mediocre last night. Philly defense gets some of the credit, they are good.

But I was wondering why so few play action passes from under center. Probably got away from running Zeke in the 3rd quarter way too much.

Dak will watch the film and get back on track. Great to get a win and have a lot of stuff coaches can work on.