Thread: Whose our new secondary, offensive line and defensive coordinator next year?

Banned
    vCash

Whose our new secondary, offensive line and defensive coordinator next year?

All three of these dudes gotta go!! Seriously our secondary is ****ing god awful and has been for a bunch of years in a row now. Don't care that Buckley can cruit he can't coach for shit apparently. Sirmon is gone, 3-4 defense at MSU hahahahah!! Well that was dumb. Bye Felicia!

vCash
    The exact same unless they get tired of working for Mullen like the rest of them did

vCash
    That would require too much effort from Mullen to find new coaches

vCash
    depends on who our new HC is

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    depends on who our new HC is
    Names?

vCash
    I wish I could coach for one game. I know of about 6 players that would not touch the field for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I wish I could coach for one game. I know of about 6 players that would not touch the field for me.
    Name em

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Names?
    Dont have any yet

Hope Mullen enjoys BC or Purdue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    and the majority on this message board would find a reason to bitch about you not playing those 6 or you coaching attire selection,orwhat you ate for dinner the night before. And random poster would still be telling us how right he was about you as our coach and how he has never been wrong about anything related to any college sport including women's gymnastics and water polo.

vCash
    I don't wanna lose Buckley. Yes our secondary is horrible this year but let the guy recruit for another year and see if he can get it right with better players.

vCash
    Dont have any yet

I think Miles ends up at Purdue personally.

vCash
    Dave Womack will probably be available.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    I don't wanna lose Buckley. Yes our secondary is horrible this year but let the guy recruit for another year and see if he can get it right with better players.
    The key indicator is in the stats and Louisville has improved greatly in pass d without him.

It's a very fine line you walk when you hire recruiters vs coaches. You need at least two coaches on each side of the ball who can coach above average.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    The key indicator is in the stats and Louisville has improved greatly in pass d without him.

It's a very fine line you walk when you hire recruiters vs coaches. You need at least two coaches on each side of the ball who can coach above average.
    If a recruiter can't get his players to cover the most basic of routes right over the damn middle of the field I want to never hire a recruiter again and will take my chances with a COACH that will teach his players how to play.

Banned
    vCash
    Dont have any yet

Not buying that Mullen is leaving, he's not done with his Fitz project yet.