vBookie Event: Mayor's/Governor's Cup (SEC beisball)
This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
State wins 1/1 F (2.00) 13 1714 WIN!
OM wins 1/1 F (2.00) 2 400  

Thread: Trustmark Tussle

vCash

Trustmark Tussle

State vs OM

Banned
    vCash
    Anywhere to see the VCash Leaderboard?

vCash
    Yes, I would like to see this as well. Coach, you need hats or tshirts for the first 50 to 1000 Vcash. Also, just an idea, and not proposing you run an online sports book but.......I would be willing to throw 50$ real bucks up before football season and have somewhat of a bet off. Everyone involved would be given 500 or so vcash. After superbowl whoever has the most vcash, wins the pot. You could do it weekly, monthly, whatever...of course it would entitle rules and bet limits but it would defiantly add meaning to the betting...just a thought.....I dont want to go to jail......but say its a league, just like fantasy football and members are invited. Memberships can be derived by the amount of participation on this board or through donations....again, just typing out loud.
    Last edited by Lettuce; 04-08-2013 at 12:19 AM.

vCash
    If not for our shitty 5th inning, I'd be over 3k :[

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lettuce View Post
    Yes, I would like to see this as well. Coach, you need hats or tshirts for the first 50 to 1000 Vcash. Also, just an idea, and not proposing you run an online sports book but.......I would be willing to throw 50$ real bucks up before football season and have somewhat of a bet off. Everyone involved would be given 500 or so vcash. After superbowl whoever has the most vcash, wins the pot. You could do it weekly, monthly, whatever...of course it would entitle rules and bet limits but it would defiantly add meaning to the betting...just a thought.....I dont want to go to jail......but say its a league, just like fantasy football and members are invited. Memberships can be derived by the amount of participation on this board or through donations....again, just typing out loud.
    interesting- we could do some kind of pool for football season...I like that idea...people donate to get in- board gets half, winner gets half...or if we have enough people, pay top 3 or something...will put some thought into it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    interesting- we could do some kind of pool for football season...I like that idea...people donate to get in- board gets half, winner gets half...or if we have enough people, pay top 3 or something...will put some thought into it
    this would be very cool and fun ... also a good way to see who bets with their hearts and who bets with their head ... I'm in for sure

vCash
    If you wanted to take it to another level you could create some sort of credit card/gift card. All donors would have one. With the help of some of Starkvilles restaurants, bars, giftshops....rewards or incentives could be loaded onto cards. This would bypass true cash transfer. This would also generate extra business for the area as the rewards can be redeemed @your future sponsors ei: free app at the Veranda....or Tyler..or 20$ limit at the lodge...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lettuce View Post
    If you wanted to take it to another level you could create some sort of credit card/gift card. All donors would have one. With the help of some of Starkvilles restaurants, bars, giftshops....rewards or incentives could be loaded onto cards. This would bypass true cash transfer. This would also generate extra business for the area as the rewards can be redeemed @your future sponsors ei: free app at the Veranda....or Tyler..or 20$ limit at the lodge...
    or maybe a weekly winner could get some Starkville type gift card as you mentioned...definitely something to look at this Summer when it gets slow to get ready for the Fall.