Thread: If I'm Mullen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

If I'm Mullen

I'm hitting the recruiting trail asap and promising immediate playing time next season Avery, gay, and whoever else are impact type players. I'm telling recruits that the upperclassmen are the problem and we're inserting new blood next season. I'd sell immediate playing time in a big way right now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'm hitting the recruiting trail asap and promising immediate playing time next season Avery, gay, and whoever else are impact type players. I'm telling recruits that the upperclassmen are the problem and we're inserting new blood next season. I'd sell immediate playing time in a big way right now
    The problem is that's not what he's going to do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
    #DevelopmentProgram #ProgramGuys
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Exactly.

vCash
    I think he has to make an exception this year. No idea if he will

vCash
    I think he has to make an exception this year. No idea if he will
    Why would he? The biggest change for him was hiring Jimmy Sexton. I doubt he will be here in two years one way or the other. Heck- he may not be here two months from now for all we know.

vCash
    Winner. Guys dan isn't going to change. The sooner you accept this, the better

vCash
    Might not wanna follow freeze's example of bringing boosters with you. And don't imply the 2 above have hand out
    We don't pay players and won't talk about doing that. Just look what that did to TSUN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    We don't pay players and won't talk about doing that. Just look what that did to TSUN
    Yep

vCash
    Mullen wouldn't know a recruiting trail if it jumped up and bit him in the proverbial ass.

vCash
    Other schools will try to use this disgrace of a season against us and work hard to get good commits to come to them. We are in avery bad situation. After this year, Dan only has two yrs left on contract. Gonna give another year after 3-9 and he plays his Senior program guys the majority of the year. Bama and UNM will put up 50 on this team if they so desire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Other schools will try to use this disgrace of a season against us and work hard to get good commits to come to them. We are in avery bad situation. After this year, Dan only has two yrs left on contract. Gonna give another year after 3-9 and he plays his Senior program guys the majority of the year. Bama and UNM will put up 50 on this team if they so desire.
    It gonna be REAL ugly.