Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Listen up people

Denver Airport Director
    vCash

Listen up people

Except for the OM shitbag lurkers (and tusk) on here we all are Bulldogs. No matter what happens with the AD search, potential baseball search, potential football search, etc when all the dust settles it's time to get back to doing what we do....kicking the shit out of OM and causing them pain. They are about to be living in a pile of shit and we have to capitalize on it.

Keep in mind that even with what we have going on there's no way anyone would trade where we are with what they are about to be in. Almost time to start rallying.

vCash
    Agree wholeheartedly!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Except for the OM shitbag lurkers (and tusk) on here we all are Bulldogs. No matter what happens with the AD search, potential baseball search, potential football search, etc when all the dust settles it's time to get back to doing what we do....kicking the shit out of OM and causing them pain. They are about to be living in a pile of shit and we have to capitalize on it.

Keep in mind that even with what we have going on there's no way anyone would trade where we are with what they are about to be in. Almost time to start rallying.
    Strongly agree. But kicking the shit out of them on the field will be pretty hard to do this year. Hopefully whatever happens with the AD search, they come in with some fire and do get the Football program motivated back in the right direction so we CAN capitalize on whats about to go down up the road.

This hard season is bringing out the worst in both sides of the supports and non-supporters. It's a slow grinding time and is going to be a long year. So hopefully we get some positive news with the AD search for some excitement to at least hold us over till Basketball starts up.

vCash
    You got me fired up! That's the perspective we all need to have! Let's focus our anger hate toward unm and the rest!

HailState!

vCash

vCash

That's right, I seen it dawg!!!

As Bluto said, "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!... Cuz when the going gets tough... the tough get to kicking the shit out of OM and causing them pain!!! Who's with me? Let's go!" [Bluto runs out alone; then returns]
    Last edited by WSOPdawg; 10-12-2016 at 04:21 PM.

vCash
    Sadly I don't know if I can.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    Sadly I don't know if I can.
    You'll figure out a way. Or you won't..

vCash
    Excellent Post!! It just sucks we have a damn media outlet who tries to bring us down no matter what. The Cohen thing may turn out to be true, but it still gives the CLiar no right to do that shit... Like someone has said on here, NM knows whats about to happen and they will do whatever they can to bring us down with them. Sad part is the media will help because as Tonka Tinaka says" THEY HAVE NO MARBLES!!"

#HAILSTATE

vCash
    I seen it with the homerun, what are your speaking fees? Lol
    Whomever is hired, fired, resigns, walks away, whatever makes no difference in the grand scheme of things. At the end of the day none of you, well most of you, are gonna have the tv on Fri night, next Saturday etc. you're a dawg through and through and if you were a fan pre Mullen, and didn't leave then, your ass ain't going anywhere now.

Eta: hate the Bears with all your heart. I concur.

vCash
    Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

vCash
    Well said! I will try and tone down my prisoner of the moment side a little.

vCash

totally agree. I haven't checked ED much the past week but after the AD stuff today I did and this is exactly the kind of post I needed to see
    Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, **** off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Statecoachingblows** View Post
    I seen it with the homerun, what are your speaking fees? Lol
    Whomever is hired, fired, resigns, walks away, whatever makes no difference in the grand scheme of things. At the end of the day none of you, well most of you, are gonna have the tv on Fri night, next Saturday etc. you're a dawg through and through and if you were a fan pre Mullen, and didn't leave then, your ass ain't going anywhere now.

Eta: hate the Bears with all your heart. I concur.
    Ain't it the truth? No matter how much heartbreak we endure we stay and we support. One thing about being a Bulldog when the good times happen they're that much sweeter!

vCash
    Hail State, we're all still Dawgs!

vCash
    As I posted on the SECN thread ..............

Just another ****ing deflection from the real news about to hit the s.h.i.t. fan for the UNM. It's what the CL does so well. It's what UNM wants right now. Get us off the fact that UNM is about to get ****ed up the rear with an elephant dick. Get everyone pulled away from baby MGK wanting to hit a high school kid. It's what the CL does for UNM. It's not going to help them when the NCAA bends them over and goes in dry.

vCash
    ....kicking the shit out of OM and causing them pain.
    Unfortunately, I don't see that happening this year. VERY concerned its going to be the other way around.

vCash

All "Hail State" In!

Banned
    vCash
    First decent post you have ever made.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Taog Redloh View Post
    First decent post you have ever made.
    Well then that makes me one in front of you so I'm super pumped.