Thread: Same lineup as all weekend...

Banned
    vCash

Same lineup as all weekend...

But with Robson in left.

By the way we are facing a righty making his first start on the year and the wind is blowing out. No Porter to take advantage. Hopefully it won't matter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Will James View Post
    But with Robson in left.

By the way we are facing a righty making his first start on the year and the wind is blowing out. No Porter to take advantage. Hopefully it won't matter.
    Well, I'm glad to at least see some consistency, even if it's not the best lineup. I hate it for Porter, because he's gotten lost in the shuffle his Senior year. It's hard to believe that we wouldn't find a way to get he and Detz both in the lineup. As long as we're winning though.

vCash
    Wind blowing out sounds like we'll see Ross after lindgren. Can't hit them out on the ground

vCash
    Guy has been their closer all year and has been pretty dominant. Hopefully, he's uncomfortable in the starting role and we can jump on him early...

vCash
    But with Robson in left.

Speaking of Robson I will say I've been somewhat disappointed with him relative to my expectations. I know he's just a true freshman but I thought with all of his international experience with Team Canada that he would be further along as a hitter than he is.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    Guy has been their closer all year and has been pretty dominant. Hopefully, he's uncomfortable in the starting role and we can jump on him early...
    Showing it can be done. (Holder)

Banned
    vCash

CT warming up from 60' in the OF

Nm

Banned
    vCash
    So. Gentry needs to be dropped for Shelly on the weekends.

vCash
    So. Gentry needs to be dropped for Shelly on the weekends.
    Shelley hasnt pitched in a month...and why? I have no idea

Banned
    vCash
    Frost.............

Banned
    vCash
    See... Why not bring Holder in when we brought in Gentry? That's when u need him.

vCash
    Complete ****ing meltdown this half inning.

vCash
    Just when it looks like we're ready to turn the corner as a team, we fall completely apart. Good teams don't do this type of crap every weekend. We're not a mentally strong team. We beat ourselves...

vCash
    Everybody's favorite, Sam ****ing Frost

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Dawg View Post
    Everybody's favorite, Sam ****ing Frost
    He played to good the past couple of games. I think we all knew he was going to **** up today.