Thread: Class move by Nebraska

vCash

Class move by Nebraska

A little boy with brain cancer is a big Husker fan and the team put him a uniform and let him run a touchdown to the cheers of all. Its a nice feel good item.

Shades of what Jackie did with the old guy in the mid-1990s. If any has a youtube link of that, please post it.

Here is the Nebraska clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jmisv1Spck

vCash
    I got goose bumps watching that. Great job by Nebraska on that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Fillmore View Post
    A little boy with brain cancer is a big Husker fan and the team put him a uniform and let him run a touchdown to the cheers of all. Its a nice feel good item.

Shades of what Jackie did with the old guy in the mid-1990s. If any has a youtube link of that, please post it.

Here is the Nebraska clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jmisv1Spck
    That was great.

vCash
    Agree

vCash
    Love to see stuff like that

vCash
    I have been to a few games in Lincoln Nebraska. The fans and university are always extremely inviting and a truly classy bunch.
    Keep your big book words out of here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueindian View Post
    I have been to a few games in Lincoln Nebraska. The fans and university are always extremely inviting and a truly classy bunch.
    I stayed in Lincoln when I went to the CWS, and I had the same experience. Nebraska made the CWS the year I went, and their fans were great. I had a lot of fun in Lincoln too.

What a great thing they did for that little guy.