Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We just can't bury people

vCash

We just can't bury people

Like LSU in 2014 we just let everyone hang around instead of putting the boot on the throat.

vCash
    Defensive calls have gone soft, not sure why. A lot of 3 man rush now. Looks like we just want to get it over with and move on. We are clearly the better team.
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 09-10-2016 at 10:23 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    The Holloway up the gut has lost its effectiveness

vCash
    We've called conservative on both sides 2nd half. 3 man fronts on 3rd down and freaking Holloway up the middle.

vCash
    Holy lord...after last week, y'all are pissed about tonight??

vCash
    Not scoring on 1st and goal from 3...ju johnsons personal foul...Myles dropping a wide open pass

That's why the game is close. 1 of those was ******* fault. Play calls inside 5 are absurd.

vCash
    Happy with the win. Im going to chalk up the 2nd half to an hour long delay and be happy with marked improvements.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    Holy lord...after last week, y'all are pissed about tonight??
    I'm extremely pissed about tonight. We knew we had this kind of team, we are 1-1 instead of 2-0 because of stupidity on our coach's part. He started Fitz and stuck with him, great, he does that last week and we're 2-0 and Fitz has two full games under his belt. We are still running the vast majority of carries to the worst back on the team. South Carolina sucks bad, we should be 2-0. Nothing has changed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
    I'm extremely pissed about tonight. We knew we had this kind of team, we are 1-1 instead of 2-0 because of stupidity on our coach's part. He started Fitz and stuck with him, great, he does that last week and we're 2-0 and Fitz has two full games under his belt. We are still running the vast majority of carries to the worst back on the team. South Carolina sucks bad, we should be 2-0. Nothing has changed.
    You need help if tonight pisses you off. Crap Mullen did most what a lot of people wanted to see him do and HE HAS NOT NOR COME CLOSE TO LOSING THIS TEAM!!

vCash
    Game 1...
    Off yds -- 475
    Def yards allowed -- 239

Game 2...
    Off yds -- 485
    Def yds allowed -- 243

Game 1 is bama vs wku
    Game 2 is us

Sure we played conservatively in the 2nd half, but we essentially beat an sec (with an sec road win entering the game) as bad as the BEST team in the country beat a sunbelt team.

Stop looking for the negative in everything. Tonight was a great sign

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    You need help if tonight pisses you off. Crap Mullen did most what a lot of people wanted to see him do and HE HAS NOT NOR COME CLOSE TO LOSING THIS TEAM!!
    I saw the main thing I wanted to see tonight, and that's intensity. Mullen actually looked like he gave a shit for once. His personnel usage has always baffled me. But Mullen is gonna Mullen. Don't think that will ever change. There are plenty of complaints to be had but I don't think any fan should be pissed right now. We won and are going in the right direction. Hopefully we improve.

vCash
    I think the program needed a wake up call. It shouldn't have taken losing to South Alabama for it to happen, but I think we may turn out to be a better team because of it. We made strides this week that I'm not sure we make if Graves' FG went through the uprights last weekend

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Game 1...
    Off yds -- 475
    Def yards allowed -- 239

Game 2...
    Off yds -- 485
    Def yds allowed -- 243

Game 1 is bama vs wku
    Game 2 is us

Sure we played conservatively in the 2nd half, but we essentially beat an sec (with an sec road win entering the game) as bad as the BEST team in the country beat a sunbelt team.

WKU would beat USCe, I think

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    WKU would beat USCe, I think
    And bama will beat us... Not the point though, we dominated the game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post
    Happy with the win. Im going to chalk up the 2nd half to an hour long delay and be happy with marked improvements.
    Great point. That really can't be understated.

vCash
    Game 1...
    Off yds -- 475
    Def yards allowed -- 239

Game 2...
    Off yds -- 485
    Def yds allowed -- 243

Game 1 is bama vs wku
    Game 2 is us

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to msstate7 again.

vCash
    Wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Great point. That really can't be understated.
    Yeah, and I hated to see the delay. I sit on the east side and had been watching the lightning for most of the 2nd quarter to the northwest. They probably made the right call, but it was pretty obvious that the storms would go north of us. Just too close for comfort in an outdoor sports venue.

vCash
    Game 1...
    Off yds -- 475
    Def yards allowed -- 239

Game 2...
    Off yds -- 485
    Def yds allowed -- 243

Game 1 is bama vs wku
    Game 2 is us

Georgia 373 yards on offense today, gave up 236

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingRabbit View Post
    Wow.
    I know. I just don't understand how people can be pissed about tonight. Let the USA game go. Move on.