Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rumors from LSU friend that LSU is already making plans ...

vCash

Rumors from LSU friend that LSU is already making plans ...

for changes at year end, based on Wisconsin game...

vCash
    We are making plans to run Holloway up the middle 15 times Saturday vs South Carolina.

vCash
    Les Miles deserves a down year*

vCash
    Evidently not a rumor... if Les doesn't get it done it's between lsu and auburn for briles.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    And miles pulled a crooms...went to Wisconsin on Friday. Unreal

vCash
    I'd take Herman over briles right now. Herman got a NY6 bowl win in his first year and took out a top 5 team to prove it wasn't a fluke. Herman doesn't have the baggage of briles either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'd take Herman over briles right now. Herman got a NY6 bowl win in his first year and took out a top 5 team to prove it wasn't a fluke. Herman doesn't have the baggage of briles either.
    Herman is about to get UH in the Big12 and can be competitive against the whole conference. With Strong showing he is on the road up, he ain't leaving if joining the big12 happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Herman is easily the best option out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Herman is about to get UH in the Big12 and can be competitive against the whole conference. With Strong showing he is on the road up, he ain't leaving if joining the big12 happens.
    Lsu > Houston... It's not even close. Lsu is one of the best jobs in the country

vCash
    LSU will go 8-4 and fire Les. We'll go 3-9 and pat Dan on the back and tell him "Better luck next year."

vCash
    Herman or Briles will be LSU's coach in 2017

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    LSU will go 8-4 and fire Les. We'll go 3-9 and pat Dan on the back and tell him "Better luck next year."
    To be fair, lsu had fired miles last year. They were expected to be a natty contender too

vCash
    LSU is a top 10 job.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    LSU is a top 10 job.
    Top 5

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Evidently not a rumor... if Les doesn't get it done it's between lsu and auburn for briles.
    Get blown out this weekend, go ahead and give Briles a contract. I just threw up in my mouth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    Get blown out this weekend, go ahead and give Briles a contract. I just threw up in my mouth.
    I really hope the SEC Commish steps in and vetoes Briles. A guy who actively perpetrated a coverup for years for multiple rapists, one a serial rapist, deserves to be in jail, not HC at an SEC school. Some things in life are bigger and more important than sports. It appear many have forgotten that.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    LSU is already talking to Briles agent

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    I really hope the SEC Commish steps in and vetoes Briles. A guy who actively perpetrated a coverup for years for multiple rapists, one a serial rapist, deserves to be in jail, not HC at an SEC school. Some things in life are bigger and more important than sports. It appear many have forgotten that.
    He's all good. He has been in Haiti

vCash
    I agree.

vCash
    Agree. He would be a bs hire for anyone.