Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eric Reid (former lsu player) joins kaepernick

vCash

Eric Reid (former lsu player) joins kaepernick

vCash
    I hope they both have career ending injuries. They may have a right to do this, but it is wrong. There are other/better ways to go about it. Furthermore, since Kap is guaranteed $11M, I wouldn't cut him. I would put him on every special team. If he says he won't do it, I tell him to get his ass out there or quit and forfeit the money.
    Last edited by Brahmabull; 09-02-2016 at 09:14 AM.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    I'm still waiting on ESPN to report who Kapernakus' girlfriend is, her views toward America and the recent religious changes he has made that would allow said same Americsn views enter his thought process. Anyone think ESPN or media wil report the entire truth? I don't.

vCash
    It's becoming the "cool" thing to do now. They have every right to protest but this is the wrong way to do it. It's hard to respect kapermicks position at all since he now belongs to a group that oppresses women and wears a shirt with Castro on it, one of the worst oppressors in history. My how this world has changed in such a short time and not for the better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I'm still waiting on ESPN to report who Kapernakus' girlfriend is, her views toward America and the recent religious changes he has made that would allow said same Americsn views enter his thought process. Anyone think ESPN or media wil report the entire truth? I don't.
    I had read that he recently converted to Islam. I know his physical appearance looks awful. He looks unhealthy to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    It's becoming the "cool" thing to do now. They have every right to protest but this is the wrong way to do it. It's hard to respect kapermicks position at all since he now belongs to a group that oppresses women and wears a shirt with Castro on it, one of the worst oppressors in history. My how this world has changed in such a short time and not for the better.
    So he is against the United States police departments due to police violence but is ok with supporting a dictator who used his police force to truly oppress and murder people. Completely logical to me, nothing to see here.

vCash
    I'm of the theory that if they are ignored, what they do becomes irrelevant, but I know the media will continue to portray him as some type of millionaire hero.

vCash
    There's irony in an sec player wanting social justice. Had mr Reid gotten social justice at lsu, I'm sure he would've lost more than 1 team mate

Banned
    vCash
    One of the great things about free speech is it allows people to express their opinions without fear of legal consequences. It also helps expose a lot of morons that would otherwise go unnoticed. That is the case here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    So he is against the United States police departments due to police violence but is ok with supporting a dictator who used his police force to truly oppress and murder people. Completely logical to me, nothing to see here.
    Exactly! He's all over the place. His career is in the tank and I believe he's trying to drum up publicity for himself more than anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    One of the great things about free speech is it allows people to express their opinions without fear of legal consequences. It also helps expose a lot of morons that would otherwise go unnoticed. That is the case here.
    Yep!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Nessa Diab the MTV DJ. She also dated Aldon Smith, his teammate that he got in a fight with last summer around the time Diab and he started "dating".

vCash
    By clicking these links to articles, you are giving morons a platform that they don't deserve. Quit getting outraged by dumb people and let them be silenced into obscurity.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    So he's saying that he spoke with a US Veteran and that's where he made the decision to take a knee rather than sit since they felt it would be more respectful to the military.

He has also said that he will donate $1 Million to charities and go out to be in the community. So he's actually doing something about it rather than being like a child and pouting.

Is what he did the way to do it? Nope. But he at least realized that his first way wasn't the way to do it, and has taken steps to change it.

vCash
    Yall realize a good portion of the voting public has beliefs not far from his, right? We are on the way out, folks. And it is no longer in question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turkish View Post
    Yall realize a good portion of the voting public has beliefs not far from his, right? We are on the way out, folks. And it is no longer in question.
    Yea, rather scary. More likely than not there will be a major course correction and things will swing back the other way. Just afraid of what may cause the major course correction. We are definitely heading for some interesting times.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Yea, rather scary. More likely than not there will be a major course correction and things will swing back the other way. Just afraid of what may cause the major course correction. We are definitely heading for some interesting times.
    Like Dwight in the office said, we need a new plague.

vCash
    The irony of this is that Eric Reid Sr. works for the LSU police dept or did about 12 years ago when my son was on a soccer team with his youngest son. Sr. is a big man that reminds me of the prisoner in the Green Mile size wise. I know that Eric Jr was raised differently than this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redstickdawg View Post
    The irony of this is that Eric Reid Sr. works for the LSU police dept or did about 12 years ago when my son was on a soccer team with his youngest son. Sr. is a big man that reminds me of the prisoner in the Green Mile size wise. I know that Eric Jr was raised differently than this.
    Well hopefully his father is damned ashamed of him. He should be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    God, I hope I'm still kickin' when this happens... That's gonna be fun...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17