Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rosebowl is writing a tell-all Book!

vCash

Rosebowl is writing a tell-all Book!

Steve R. is writing a book and naming names including communications. There are TSUN AHoles tightening up everywhere! HAHA!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Steve R. is writing a book and naming names including communications. There are TSUN AHoles tightening up everywhere! HAHA!
    Reaction in Oxford:

vCash
    I hope he calls it Blindside.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I hope he calls it Blindside.
    How about Blindsided?

vCash
    For the record, he didn't say he was writing a tell all. He said he was writing a story about his experiences in regards to the OM investigation. I don't know what he's writing but there is an ocean between what that book could be comparing what you typed in the op and what he actually said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    For the record, he didn't say he was writing a tell all. He said he was writing a story about his experiences in regards to the OM investigation. I don't know what he's writing but there is an ocean between what that book could be comparing what you typed in the op and what he actually said.
    Steve said book. He mentioned doing book signings around the state.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." James "Mad Dog" Mattis, General/USMC August 2006

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mcain31 View Post
    Steve said book. He mentioned doing book signings around the state.
    Yes but he didn't say a "tell all", which is what BeastMan's point was. He said he was writing a book from his perspective about his experience of going through this investigation. Some "hate emails" & Twitter messages from rival fans may appear in there as well.
    Last edited by MSUDawg99; 08-22-2016 at 03:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg99 View Post
    Yes but he didn't say a "tell all", which is what Steve's point was. He said he was writing a book from his perspective about his experience of going through this investigation. Some "hate emails" & Twitter messages from rival fans may appear in there as well.
    Exactly. Steve's "personal experience" is not nessarily the same as a "tell-all" in my opinion.

vCash
    The more I think about it, the more I think he wants to expose the hardcore internet bullying. I'm talking the gruesome threats and whatnot. I think he wants everyone to see what he's absorbed throughout this thing. I'm sure it's ugly.

vCash
    The more I think about it, the more I think he wants to expose the hardcore internet bullying. I'm talking the gruesome threats and whatnot. I think he wants everyone to see what he's absorbed throughout this thing. I'm sure it's ugly.
    Think I agree with this line of thinking as well

vCash
    And when he tells all the seedy crap that went on behind the scenes of him breaking this story, someone might call it a "tell-all".

vCash
    Including e-mails and tweets with handles or names tells a lot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    And when he tells all the seedy crap that went on behind the scenes of him breaking this story, someone might call it a "tell-all".
    Im just trying to read this thing for what I think it is. I think some will be expecting some play-by-play of recruiting inducements and I don't think that's what it's going to be.

vCash
    Agree...I hope part of the book will take to task the CL. From the time he tried to give them info to run with to just the CL showing their bias/incompetence by having a beat writer on the job for several months and him not knowing that UM was even under investigation.
    "Eat a Peach"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StatesboroBlues View Post
    Agree...I hope part of the book will take to task the CL. From the time he tried to give them info to run with to just the CL showing their bias/incompetence by having a beat writer on the job for several months and him not knowing that UM was even under investigation.
    Ya he's harped way too much on that deal to leave it out. Wonder if Blevins talks to him at all.

vCash
    Where can I preorder my copy?

My suggestion for a name "The Night they Drove Ole Dixie Down".
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    It could be a way to protect himself going forward. From Rosebowl's perspective: If you try to bully me just know that I'm putting it in a book and the world is going to know about it. I think it will show how crazy Ole Miss some Ole Miss fans are and the lengths that they go to in the name of recruiting.

vCash
    I hope that Steve includes "@FinsUpAP." It's time she got outed
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." James "Mad Dog" Mattis, General/USMC August 2006

vCash
    Bears already threatening lawsuit if he names names. Pucker factor has reached defcon 1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Bears already threatening lawsuit if he names names. Pucker factor has reached defcon 1.
    Hate to tell them but..."can't sue if it's true...****ers"!!