Thread: Anyone with a scrimmage recap?

vCash

Anyone with a scrimmage recap?

Nm

vCash
    Paul has good post on 247 with a lot of positives on individual guys on D.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroons View Post
    Paul has good post on 247 with a lot of positives on individual guys on D.
    How about a summary. I don't subscribe.

vCash
    The summery is the same as all other first scrimmages. Just copy & past.

Defense was ahead of offense, OL did well early before DL depth caught up with them, all QBs split reps, Shumpert & Gibson finished runs, Donald Gray was good, Ross was held out, the TE position looks surprising deep & good, OL looks much better physically than a year ago & did some nice things in the scrimmage, Greg Eiland looks really good as a young OL, James, Calvin, Lewis, & Green look like studs on defense, Jung & Dez Harris also looked good, Cam Dantzler looks more athletic than Banks at same age, Bryant looked awesome & is headed towards a big year, Jiles looks like he's taken a big step forward & now looks the part. Overall perception was that the corners look better than expected,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    How about a summary. I don't subscribe.
    Nope. Not going to post paid content.

It's worth subscribing for team and recruiting news.

vCash

Nah, not going to subscribe for 1 report. I'll be at the other scrimmages. Thanks Shotgun.

vCash
    Nah, not going to subscribe for 1 report. I'll be at the other scrimmages. Thanks Shotgun.
    Did you watch the basketball game today, if so what are you thinking. Especially about the point guard from La?

vCash
    Nm
    Not related to scrimmage news but I talked to a guy I work with that lives in Salt Lake and is a die hard BYU alum. Said they have already had some good oline and dline go down with injury. Doesn't know if they make it back by our game.

vCash

All paid content ends up here for free anyway.

vCash
    Some of the BYU players may be getting injured due to their advanced ages. Do their players still take that 2(?) year mission trip and we end up playing a bunch of 24 and 25 year olds like the last years we played them? I hope we get to furnish the refs. They robbed us in one game years ago.