Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We still do work around here...ITs COMING

Denver Airport Director
    vCash

We still do work around here...ITs COMING

NCAA going at OM like a young Mike Tyson....NOA amendments..

And click an ad while you read here forwardrebs or elitereb or whatever you ****ing losers call yourself

vCash
    Hopefully the NCAA got a tattoo on its face

Do you have any new info?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post

And click an ad while you read here forwardrebs or elitereb or whatever you ****ing losers call yourself
    Win the day....

vCash
    I'm getting less and less enthusiastic. Need something to break. Mizzou just got their penalties and it was their self imposed only. I feel like I need a bump.

On a side note autocorrect just changed "less enthusiastic" up there to "lsu's enthusiastic". I had to go back and retype it over. WTF?

vCash

Confirmed that it's an amended NOA, not a separate one?

I assume an amendment pushes punishment back and makes it doled out at once (instead of two separate infractions hearings).

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Patience grasshoppers

vCash
    2017 will be the year

2016 is the Freezus Farewell Tour

vCash

Bodes well for them if it's ammended versus a serperate NOA.........

NT
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    NT
    According to what the addendum says

vCash
    If the addendum tags on a few more Level 1 violations it's not gonna be so good.

vCash
    #
    Last edited by spbdawg; 11-26-2018 at 11:20 AM.

vCash
    The UNC amendment left out nearly everything from the original. I seriously doubt that happens in OM's case though. The NCAA has to be looking at OM to set a precedent, one way or the other. And I cant see the NCAA allowing OM's style of recruiting to become the norm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycameron View Post
    I'm getting less and less enthusiastic. Need something to break. Mizzou just got their penalties and it was their self imposed only. I feel like I need a bump.

On a side note autocorrect just changed "less enthusiastic" up there to "lsu's enthusiastic". I had to go back and retype it over. WTF?
    The NCAA added an additional year of probation to the self imposed. And mizzou self imposed a post season ban

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    2017 will be the year

2016 is the Freezus Farewell Tour
    I just hate they get one more year on the house with their hired guns (no pun intended...well, yes it was) and technically another recruiting cycle to throw the benjamins around. I know recruiting for them has taken a slight hit so far, but I do not put it past them to really pull out all the stops closer to Feb. Especially if they know they are about to get bent over by the NCAA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    The NCAA added an additional year of probation to the self imposed. And mizzou self imposed a post season ban
    They also vacated one or two season's wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    I just hate they get one more year on the house with their hired guns (no pun intended...well, yes it was) and technically another recruiting cycle to throw the benjamins around. I know recruiting for them has taken a slight hit so far, but I do not put it past them to really pull out all the stops closer to Feb. Especially if they know they are about to get bent over by the NCAA.
    I don't see it that way. Every season they play while under investigation is like being on probation. Yes, they will recruit, but it won't be at the level as before. They will be operating under a black cloud. It's like bonus probation years.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    And rebelbears y'all need to worry about more than leaks with the NCAA...

vCash
    And rebelbears y'all need to worry about more than leaks with the NCAA...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    I don't see it that way. Every season they play while under investigation is like being on probation. Yes, they will recruit, but it won't be at the level as before. They will be operating under a black cloud. It's like bonus probation years.
    That's BS. They've been under investigation for 3+ years and just hauled in a top 10 class last year... better than the 2013 class I believe. They'll pull out all stops to get one last top class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    That's BS. They've been under investigation for 3+ years and just hauled in a top 10 class last year... better than the 2013 class I believe. They'll pull out all stops to get one last top class.
    Nobody knew they were under probation (the current staff, anyway) until earlier this year. Local press gave them air cover and they lied and denied. Now, it's common knowledge. It's going to be much more difficult for them because public opinion has swung and teams will use it against them in recruiting more and more.