Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #1 Brandon beats #6 Madison Central 21-14

vCash

#1 Brandon beats #6 Madison Central 21-14

Minchew with a 85 yard drive late in the 4th to get the winning TD. He looked real sharp.

And Fletcher Adams is a beast.

vCash
    Nothing like listening to a bobby hall interview after a loss.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Minshew made two really nice throws on that last drive. Dropped one in over a defender on a corner route and then hit the WR in stride streaking across the field.

vCash
    Minshew will be the quarterback in this next class.

vCash
    Adams will be a stud .. 2015 is a star studded class in MS and we should have the inside track on most of them..

vCash
    It would be nice to get Adams in the boat early to help with the 2015 class.

Has the oldest brother done anything at Georgetown? Last I saw he was sidelined with a heart condition.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    Nothing like listening to a bobby hall interview after a loss.
    Did he blame the officials again?

I bet this one really hurt after he said that they were "offended" that Brandon was ranked number one. What a complete joke.

vCash
    Hard to believe he is just a junior. He's already been to campus several times and also been to Oxford. I hope we throw an offer his way soon. Never hurts to be the first SEC school to offer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whosyourdawgy View Post
    Hard to believe he is just a junior. He's already been to campus several times and also been to Oxford. I hope we throw an offer his way soon. Never hurts to be the first SEC school to offer.
    He was at the Big Dawg Camp, and I think he did pretty well there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I have never heard Hall blame the officials.

Banned
    vCash
    Bobby Hall with another inept passing team. What a shock. I'm afraid he's lost his seat at Shapley's to Bo's newest mancrush Coach "Pete"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Fillmore View Post
    I have never heard Hall blame the officials.
    He did last year after they lost to Olive Branch.

vCash
    I spoke to Les and Dan about Minshew at BDC and their time with him during his visits. Les was impressed with his football IQ, but was blown away by his understanding of our offense. He said, "He understands this offense better then our current QB's do".

Dan said the young man could be something special. He said that he has that "it" factor that you wish all QB's were born with. I have no idea when they will offer him, but I do know that Saban has shown some interest too. He's really close friends to the Mangum kid from Prep that's signing with Bama in baseball.

vCash
    No. He never complimented Brandon one time. He kept talking about how the coaching lost the game for Madison Central.

I bet this one really hurt after he said that they were "offended" that Brandon was ranked number one. What a complete joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    No. He never complimented Brandon one time. He kept talking about how the coaching lost the game for Madison Central.
    With the game tied 14-14 late, Hall's play calling appered to be playing for a tie.

vCash
    He is not going to make MC a power. If a team is even with MC we lose.
    MC has all the ingredients to be THE premier school in the State.
    1. Money
    2. Support
    3. Population
    4. Facilities
    5. Coaching??????

We should still have a nice season but....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog58 View Post
    Bobby Hall with another inept passing team. What a shock. I'm afraid he's lost his seat at Shapley's to Bo's newest mancrush Coach "Pete"
    Inept passing team? Did you watch them last year? They threw it all over the field and they'll do the same this year....provided they can find someone to catch it. They had five drops last night and one was a TD and another one could have been. Some of you are like the media...you establish a template and then you just go with it...all evidence to the contrary.

vCash
    He did last year after they lost to Olive Branch.
    And he was right...worst I've ever seen

vCash
    The MC qb has a very strong arm. The passing game issues were not his fault. A lot of drops at pretty key moments in the game. Not defending Hall at all b/c I can't stand him but the dropped passes killed MC tonight....And I will have to say that Minshew was pretty average until the last drive where he made some nice throws.

vCash
    I only saw the Brandon QB play in the state title game last year, and everything I've heard about the kid is that he has it every where but physically.

By that I mean arm strength and not as big as we would want to run our offense.

I know this won't be popular but I want our QB's to be at least 6'3" and weigh over 210 lbs before they step on campus.