Thread: This crowd

vCash

This crowd

Was completely dead before the game started and they're only getting worse.....get your asses up and get this team going damn it!!!!!

vCash
    The team is feeding off the fans and the fans suck right now....me included.

vCash
    It would help if we could GET A DAMN HIT AND GET ON BASE!!!!

Good Lord this is frustrating!

vCash

That's the crowd's fault.....

NT
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Name any other venue where the fans show up, pack the stadium way over capacity, take the time to have a full on barbecue, drink excessive amounts of alcohol and watch their team. The fans did their part. Time for the team to nut up.

vCash
    WRONG...AZ took the fans out of the game early and we never bounced back....we just took it. Ho Hum..."well it was a nice season I guess". When you're down you keep fighting (yelling/pumping the team up) and we didn't try and do this till the very end. Lamest bunch I've been around in the 3rd base bleachers all year and I've been to 26 games. Get your asses in the game when your there or don't show up. It's like we came into the game expecting to win and when we didn't score early everyone just said "Oh well". F That....if you come tomorrow and sit in the 3rd base bleachers then you better come ready to give it your all for the whole game....even if we're down by 7 going into the bottom of the 9th. It's going to take all of us (players, coaches and fans) to get to Omaha. Be there and be ready to cheer damit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheIttaBenaHotSun View Post
    if you come tomorrow and sit in the 3rd base bleachers then you better come ready to give it your all
    sat 1st base bleachers last week so gotta keep the juju and not change it up. gonna wear the same shirt too just in case the baseball gods are checking. definately gonna bring my A game and give it all I got tho!
    Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, **** off.

vCash
    The crowd was DEAD silent during Mangums last at bat. Was disappointing.

vCash
    I know you will Johnny...We gunna to turn it around today!!!

vCash
    I was on right field bleachers and for a while it seemed like us and behind the right field fence were the only ones chanting or doing shit.