Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oklahoma State players talk about the upcoming game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Oh I know...playing in a 72 degree Dome, conditioning wont be a problem for us like it would be if we played outside. Plus, we have 2 defensive lines we can play

1st DL- Autry, PJ, Eulls, Smith
    2nd DL- Jones, Quay, Virges, Brown
    As I said in my preseason preview, this is going to be a HUGE benefit for us. If we can't stay fresh being 8 deep on the DL, we should fire every defensive coach and every S&C staff member immediately. Motivation may be an issue with our DL, but conditioning won't. I think this group will be the most pleasant surprise of the fall.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    It hasn't been 95 degrees all summer, but I get your point.
    it has in alabama

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    I guess it's ok to talk a little smack when you are the preseason #1 Big-12 (10?) team playing the preseason #10-12 SEC team. I imagine they would shut their mouths if they had to play 1 vs. 1, 2 vs. 2, etc. I would feel really confident if we had Kansas as our matchup. NOBODY in the Little 12 (10?) is beating Bama, Georgia, South Carolina, or A&M. LSU and Florida may very well fit in that same category.

But let OSU squeak out a win against us and they'll try to use it to "prove" their summer long mantra. Heaven help us if TCU beats LSU.

1. Oklahoma State vs Alabama Bama wins
    2. Okahoma vs. Georgia Georgia wins just like A&M did
    3. TCU vs South Carolina toss up, but I bet USC would be favored
    4. Texas vs. A&M A&M wins, just like the OU bowl game
    5. Baylor vs. LSU LOL, LSU
    6. K-State vs. Florida toss up, but FL favored I would imagine
    7. Texas Tech vs. Ole Miss toss up, TT probably favored
    8. West Virginia vs. Vandy WVU wins
    9. Iowa State vs. Auburn Auburn
    10. Kansas vs. MState MState

so they win 4 of 10 at MOST, probably 1-3.
    LSU and Florida are better than A&M.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Oh I know...playing in a 72 degree Dome, conditioning wont be a problem for us like it would be if we played outside. Plus, we have 2 defensive lines we can play

1st DL- Autry, PJ, Eulls, Smith
    2nd DL- Jones, Quay, Virges, Brown
    I like the sound of this. Reminds me of the 99 team. Throw 1st unit at them full bore. If they cross our 45, throw second unit in and watch their will power plummet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    As I said in my preseason preview, this is going to be a HUGE benefit for us. If we can't stay fresh being 8 deep on the DL, we should fire every defensive coach and every S&C staff member immediately. Motivation may be an issue with our DL, but conditioning won't. I think this group will be the most pleasant surprise of the fall.
    I hope y'all are right about that. We still have to have time to get the second team on the field. It seems we had trouble last year against teams that played up tempo.

vCash
    The roof will be closed.

It's been a point of contention here in Houston, but if the temperature is over 80 or under 50, the roof is closed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elitedawgs View Post
    http://oklahomastate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1538982

OL Parker Graham:

"You know, I just think that the SEC is blown a little bit out of proportion. There's a lot of great players down there and it's a heavily recruited area, but at the same time we play really fast offense here and sometimes those SEC defenses lose their breath against it. They have big guys but they aren't very well conditioned. We're gonna play our best ball and see what happens."
    I love it. I hope they keep talking shit right up to the point when Nickoe knocks their little fast slot WR's dick in the dirt.

The last time they played OOC against a team that was decent, they allowed 59 points.

I hope our coaches have this shit on every locker today.

10 days until the college football world realizes the type of talent Mullen has been assembling. Im debating drinking two bottles of Nyquil and waking up in about a week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    I love it. I hope they keep talking shit right up to the point when Nickoe knocks their little fast slot WR's dick in the dirt.

The last time they played OOC against a team that was decent, they allowed 59 points.

I hope our coaches have this shit on every locker today.

10 days until the college football world realizes the type of talent Mullen has been assembling. Im debating drinking two bottles of Nyquil and waking up in about a week.
    Reckon we could get a gallon and pass it around in here?