Thread: This weekend could align great for the pitching staff if Graveman

vCash

This weekend could align great for the pitching staff if Graveman

can get us into the 7th today....hopefully he has that sinker diving and the Gayyyytors beat the ball into the ground

We have Bracewell at full speed today...Girodo should be ready to go for a particular match-up...would rather save Mitchell and Holder if we can for tomorrow since they went yesterday

vCash
    Here's my dream scenario: Graveman takes care of business today and we cruise to a win. Then tomorrow, we trot out Woody or Lin, or whoever's feeling good, and we just beat them into the dirt in a 8+ run victory.

I want to end the weekend with something worth gator chomping their dugout over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hump4Hoops View Post
    Here's my dream scenario: Graveman takes care of business today and we cruise to a win. Then tomorrow, we trot out Woody or Lin, or whoever's feeling good, and we just beat them into the dirt in a 8+ run victory.

I want to end the weekend with something worth gator chomping their dugout over.
    It would be nice to get wins in cruise fashion. This team likes to keep my stress level high though, so I doubt it.