Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finbaum is gonna be gold today.

vCash

Finbaum is gonna be gold today.

First segment was good, the Beav and boss Byjork on at 6!

To clear the air! Hobby Lobby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrydawg View Post

They can't wait to tell their side of the story.

vCash
    Obvious change in tactics at Bear Command Central. I wonder if they will will avoid objective media... I can't see Bjork and Bucky fielding any hostile questions. (Why did you mislead recruits about the allegations just before signing day? Did you or your staff lie to friendly media?...etc)

vCash
    It's going to be fluff..
    Finebaum will lob them softballs.
    He is a SEC media puppet.
    If this was Michigan, Ohio st, fsu , Ect.. and those coaches came on he would rip their ass...

vCash

I think it's too early for Paul to turn on them. He will be their mouthpiece a little longer. That's why they'll be on his show. Paul works for the SEC. Once they get hammered by the NCAA, that's when he'll turn on them.

vCash
    Damnit Paul.. Grow a pair..

vCash
    Paul will ask questions like:

So tell me Coach Freeze exactly how beautiful is the sky from the Grove?

Coach Freeze I bet you love working on such a beautiful campus.

Coach, what's your favorite Bible verse and why?

vCash
    Paul did say that there was no way the NCAA would accept the penalties OM is proposing. But I agree.....no way he's going to play hard ball with Freeze and the AD today.

vCash
    This interview has already been approved.....lets see if Paul stays on script

vCash
    Bjork and Buck will have laid out ground rules... they will not be asked hard questions because they know they can't answer them.

I would like to ask if their appearance means the alleged NCAA gag order is no longer in effect. As if.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    Bjork and Buck will have laid out ground rules... they will not be asked hard questions because they know they can't answer them.

I would like to ask if their appearance means the alleged NCAA gag order is no longer in effect. As if.
    Exactly. They have already given him approved questions that he can ask so they can play their " exemplary cooperation" card. They will talk about how the NCAA is loving the grove and will only take a couple scholarships away and are very apologetic for being so intrusive. It's gonna be the same shit as always.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    Exactly. They have already given him approved questions that he can ask so they can play their " exemplary cooperation" card. They will talk about how the NCAA is loving the grove and will only take a couple scholarships away and are very apologetic for being so intrusive. It's gonna be the same shit as always.
    Exactly.

"So, Coach Freeze will you be able to forgive your enemies after all this?"

vCash
    "Those are pretty harsh self-imposed penalties. Do you think that there is a chance the NCAA not only does not add to them but actually tells you that you can walk them back a degree or two?" I don't think F-bomb will go that far but I'm surprised Bare it Sally hasn't come up with that one yet.

vCash
    Good to see Barrett Sallee doing his very best OM knob-gobbling. He and Andy Staples know less about this matter than the average EliteDawgs reader. (Hugh Freeze wasn't named... "They'll tack on a couple of scholarships to the 11 OM proposed" etc)

Hey Barrett and Andy: you two little metrosexual shitsacks better be getting your red'n'blue knee pads cheap, because you're wearing them out fast.

vCash
    My wife happens to be sitting and listening to these guys (Barrett and Salle) and then said, doesn't sound like anything is going to happen....I explained to her that UM has already admitted to major violations and are suggesting self imposed penalties......blank stare

These guys are a couple of idiots, so obvious they are spreading the word of the Rev...........

Senior Member ScreenCaptureThis's Avatar
    vCash
    My wife happens to be sitting and listening to these guys (Barrett and Salle) and then said, doesn't sound like anything is going to happen....I explained to her that UM has already admitted to major violations and are suggesting self imposed penalties......blank stare

These guys are a couple of idiots, so obvious they are spreading the word of the Rev...........
    And therein lies the problem; the average person (read: non-sports fan) hears these morons on nationally syndicated radio/tv shows and the message begins spreading that "sounds like there's nothing to these allegations". Get enough people believing this crap and it then creates a new problem for the NCAA. If the NCAA drops the hammer on a program without real evidence, and the average person thinks OM did nothing wrong, the NCAA will begin to catch a world of heat by the general public.

I don't know if that translates into anything or any type of problem for the NCAA, but these bastards using national platforms to make it all seem ok are complete pieces of garbage, particularly those touting a University when their positions require that they do not favor any University from another. I don't know when we got into a time where journalistic integrity = plausible deniability when proven wrong time after time.

Senior Member ScreenCaptureThis's Avatar
    vCash
    Archie on Paul: nobody's resigned, so obviously they're confident nothing more will come of this. Maybe, MAYBE 15 scholarships lost, at MOST. This is funny.

And Paul is going to tiptoe with Bjork and Freeze. No doubt.

vCash
    2 minutes into Bjork talking and it's already making me want to vomit.... how do these guys get out in the public and speak these lies with a straight face?????

vCash
    Freeze: "I know what the intent was." Ok, what was your intent when being in the room with a booster while recruiting? Was that a mistake or was it cheating?

vCash
    So now freeze knows ALL the facts. A week or two ago, he didn't know any of the facts because he was not involved in that process. Jeeze
    my cowbell is louder than yours