Thread: Dawgs in Atlanta -

vCash

Dawgs in Atlanta -

wanted to give a heads up - 680 the Fan will broadcast Wheeler high's 1st game Friday night for those who would like to hear Elijah Staley's game

vCash
    Too lazy to look. Do they stream it?

Senior Member The Croom Diaries's Avatar
    vCash
    I'm planning on going to the game, it's at Sprayberry. Pumped to see Elijah play. I'll try to update some stuff on twitter and I'll for sure have a post on FWtCT Saturday.

msstate7 - I know 680 has an app, not sure if they stream high school game broadcasts though. Typically they don't broadcast Braves games via the app.

vCash
    Thanks for the heads up. Do MSU fans in Atlanta have a bar they go to that is Inside the Perimeter?

Senior Member The Croom Diaries's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Nies Grind Time View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Do MSU fans in Atlanta have a bar they go to that is Inside the Perimeter?
    You should sign up for the Atlanta alumni chapter and they will e-mail you where they are meeting up to watch the game. I know they typically meet at a restaurant in Roswell on Holcolm Bridge Road, the name escapes me but they are there for pretty much every game I believe.

Here is the link: http://www.alumni.msstate.edu/s/811/...gid=1&pgid=266

vCash
    @the croom diaries If you come to the game, look me up!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Croom Diaries View Post
    You should sign up for the Atlanta alumni chapter and they will e-mail you where they are meeting up to watch the game. I know they typically meet at a restaurant in Roswell on Holcolm Bridge Road, the name escapes me but they are there for pretty much every game I believe.

Here is the link: http://www.alumni.msstate.edu/s/811/...gid=1&pgid=266
    Thanks...I was actually hoping for something a little closer than Roswell. Hooligans Tavern in Roswell is about 17 miles away for me (in Atlanta that is a bit of a trip). Tons of Auburn bars, have not found a MSU bar yet though.